Do you have a reverse module?

Do you have a reverse module?

• Yes

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 75.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my Savages has it, but I usually forget it's there. I will remove it completely once it breaks.

Thats why i made this thread.. I had a issue with my wheels not moving so i removed the tranny and a gear in the reverse module was broke.. I said forget it and removed everything from the reverse module. Just never used it when it worked.

Seems like it might be nice when running in a smaller space. I don't have the RSC and sometimes it gets stuck on things, which is annoying, cause my turn radius is so wide. I'd rather spend the money on something else though LOL. I'm gonna try shaving my hubs and see if that helps.

Seems like it might be nice when running in a smaller space. I don't have the RSC and sometimes it gets stuck on things, which is annoying, cause my turn radius is so wide. I'd rather spend the money on something else though LOL. I'm gonna try shaving my hubs and see if that helps.

It does make a noticeable difference.

I had it but took it out it never worked right from day 1 I got told that if I'm racing and use it I get dnf so I took it out and it took off a few oz of weight.

Latest posts

Members online

Back