dirtbike riders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benny

when I'm not running my savage my other weekend hobby is goin up the road from my house and doin trail ridein with my buddy. who else rides? and what do u ride? i ride a 1980 yamaha IT125 ill post pics if you want but if you do ride lets see them bikes :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
mines not a dirt bike

100_0097.jpg
[/IMG]

awsome bike crash that must have cost a pretty penny......quads and streetbikes ect welcome in this thread

my bad crash choppers cruisers and everything else even you moped riders can get in on this lol

no problem, thats a harley fatboy isnt it i cant really read the chrome rideing on the fender

this is a perfect thread for me because i ride all the time..during the week i ride my suzuki and some track days.and on the weekends i ride my kawasaki dirtbike..really i ride almost everyday.then every once and a while i take out my nitro powered ducati:jamout:

Me too, I have a Yamaha YZ 250, don't use it to much because I fell off it last year and have only just repaired the front shocks...I will post some pictures later...here it is, nothing special...

View attachment 1980

View attachment 1981

I posted this in another thread, but who cares. It deserves to be seen again.

My new toy:
PB050254.jpg

PB050253.jpg

i used to race pro motocross when i was younger, rode for team honda for 4 years now i just ride lol still on a honda though (cr 250)

thats a sick bike X thanks for contributing, u have any pics of ur cr250 nitroaddict?

I currently ride a 2005 DRZ400S. just to stay street legal. all my riding places are vanishing here in New Jersey

Back in the mid 90s I rode a silly little cr500 as a hair scrambler and general bone breaking acts of stupidness. I then went to a 97 cr250 in 97 and only sold it due to my body was tired of being punished.

all these bikes make mine look a POS lol does anybody ride a XR 500 or XR 600?

I got a Honda 400ex. I usually ride at least once a month. No upgrades yet, just an aluminum center skid on it.

myquad002.jpg

I got my daughter a 02 Polaris 50cc 4 wheeler for X-mas but she was scared of it. She turned 5 on the Aug 11th and I got her back on it and with-in an hour she was riding it by herself around my parents yard. (Proud Father)

one of the guys that i ride with races a honda 400ex bored over to a 460 and the quad is sick.

ya he extended the swingarm a couple inches but he can still weelie that thing forever

got yamaha yfz450 stroked up to 495 with ported head and cams, dyna tech ignition, headrs, pips, intake. geard down to 14/40 sprockets

lol i can go high and wheeli if i don't manage weight shifting

in the pics u will see my bike and where we race on the hill, its around 230+ meters hight and angled at 60 degree

this desert is part of the empty quarter which is one of the famouse deserts. it is shared between my country UAE, KSA and Oman. as you see its a red sand, its very soft and hardly can grip without paddel tires

hope you visit us soon and go bashing :D

the DRZ is a great bike. i have a FMF powerbomb header and power core IV silencer. it really wakes up that motor. and the sound is so sweet

i know about the sound!!!:jamout: .my friend just put on the new yoshimura full exhaust..now i know why they call them thumpers

you need to learn how to shift your weight when you go uphill or downhill, otherwise you wont handel the extra power

i know about the sound!!!:jamout: .my friend just put on the new yoshimura full exhaust..now i know why they call them thumpers

yoshimura is excellent pipe for yamaha raptor 660
rossier is good for yamaha 700 raptor and yfz450 also

well, it all depends on what mode do you have

Members online

Back