Dirt Bonz Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun

Dirt Bonz Tires- Any Good?

:dunno: I'm JUST WONDERING HOW GOOD THEY ARE, AND HOW MUCH SMALLER AND LIGHTER THEY ARE THEN STOCK ONES ON A SAVAGE X. SUPPOSEDLY A GAIN IN ACCELERATION IS NOTICED AND BETTER HANDLING IS THIS TRUE?

Last edited by a moderator:
they were stock on my savage X SS so I don't have much to compare to. I do like them though. I use them on both grass/dirt and pavement.

Ya When I Get Them I'm Just Going To Bash With Them In The Dirt Or Grass!

I am also looking at the dirt bonz for driving on dirt, grass and pavement. i think they would work pretty good. and i have herd that they are a good tire.

I loved them bonz. I drove the hell out of them on pavement and they went the distance until I ripped one almost in half on some very sharp gravel. The only bad thing is that they have a very soft sidewall so you will get alot of lean when cornering, but for the price they are a stellar all around tire... IMO.:pepsi:

I loved them bonz. I drove the hell out of them on pavement and they went the distance until I ripped one almost in half on some very sharp gravel. The only bad thing is that they have a very soft sidewall so you will get alot of lean when cornering, but for the price they are a stellar all around tire... IMO.:pepsi:

exact same with me. side wall flexes alot but a great tyre.

Dirt Bonz are 40% lighter than the stock Savage GT tires,
the best all round I have used

I really like the HPI Aggressors on my Savage. They have great traction on both pavement an dirt. The side wall has good stiffness so the cornering with these tires is very good.

would i be able to put axial 8 Spoke Beadlock wheels on them? or are the wheels too big?

The dirt bones rock I currently have them on my beast,I found the pro line mashers to be the worst for wear as after ten minutes of bashing the treads start to come apart on the edges!

would i be able to put axial 8 Spoke Beadlock wheels on them? or are the wheels too big?

Axial beadlocks require 40 series tires so you would need to stretch the Dirt Bonz to fit the beadlocks, IE the Bonz won't fit properly.

Axial 8 hole beadlocks with Axial Terrarizers tires:
Picture022.jpg

My friend Stew's Savage Xss with the HPI Warlock rims and Dirt Bonz:
Stewmobile.jpg

Notice how much less sidewall the 40 series tire has.

Axial 8 spoke beadlock rims: Width: 3.2" (81mm), Diameter: 4" (101mm)
Axial Terrarizers: Diameter: 5.76" (144mm), Width: 3.50" (89mm)

HPI Warlock rims: Width: 2.2" (56mm), Diameter: 3.3" (83mm)
HPI Dirt Bonz tires: Diameter: 5.91" (150mm), Width: 3.27" (83mm)

i no you would have to stretch them but my bro wants to no if you would be able to because i herd that you can stretch the zombie maxx tires onto 40 series rims. so he is wondering if you can stretch these.

Well Just Ordered My Dirt Bonz On The Warlock Rims From Rob! All I Can Say Is Wow, Robs Great To Deal With And I Just Payed Half Price For Them More Or Less! I Was Going To Buy Them From A Hobby Shop In Canada And With Shipping And Everything It Was Like $110.00 Dollars, From Rob I Got Them For $50.00 Including Shipping! Thanks Nitronutzz I Have Alot More Business For U I'm Sure Of That! Lol

P.S. EBAY ROCKS!!!! LMAO

Latest posts

Members online

Back