Diesel conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obbi13

Guys,

Have you ever heard of a diesel conversion for the engines? I know there's one for the Heli engines but I don't know how feasible would that be in terms of power and fuel savings for our trucks.

Any comments are appreciated it.

yes, there is a deisel mod...contact FuelFather, he may still have the guy's information who did them.

don't know how much of a difference it would make......what do you think Robin??

GOOD GOD!!! for the price you can have a shagg nasty modified motor from Robin!!! the price of a complete one was $369!!!!!!

Thanks for the tip savageman23601,

To convert my HPI F4.6 would be only $160. That translates to roughly 5 Gallons of nitro. Now If I were to buy 5 galons of Diesel that would be $2.65x5=$13.25. This is a sweet deal! I think I'm going to pull the trigger on ths one.

Does anyone knows any negative sides of running a diesel engine?

you know if you look at it good it says "special diesel mix"

Oh man! I was just celebrating the savings. NOw, that prompts for another question. What would be that "special blend" made of? It would be nice to do it home made somehow. I guess that's the catch.

hey obbi let us know how it works out for you, I know in 1:1 vehicles diesel motors last longer and produce more power and I wonder about proper oiling of the mill when using straight diesel fuel...many questions to be answered

http://davisdieseldevelopment.com/video.php

if you look at the the 3rd video down its a revo 3.3, I own a trx 3.3 engine and in a revo when you pull the trigger the wheels lift off, it doesn't seem like the diesel conversion adds power but actually takes it away. that guy grabbed wot and it didn't even look like it wanted to come off the ground. this is the impression I get when I look at those videos. I also can't find a price on a gallon of the fuel they sell.

just trying to save ya some money....i read that site REALLY good

Latest posts

Members online

Back