Crash's LRP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crash

The black & white pics really show my cuts

lrpbnlackandwhitepics012-2.gif

lrpbnlackandwhitepics005.jpg

lrpbnlackandwhitepics008.jpg

Big'o boost ports

lrpbnlackandwhitepics011.jpg

MY FAVORITE PIC

lrpbnlackandwhitepics012.jpg

lrpbnlackandwhitepics013.jpg

lrpbnlackandwhitepics014.jpg

exhaust port reworked

lrpbnlackandwhitepics016.jpg

tHE cRAnK

lrp28005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice looking work Crash. I like the B&W. Your correct it does make it easier to see your cuts.

That thing should fly. Did you do any Timing alterations on the crank?

Very nice looking work Crash. I like the B&W. Your correct it does make it easier to see your cuts.

That thing should fly. Did you do any Timing alterations on the crank?

you know I did......port as well ...........lol

nice work Danny. i like the black & whites, they'll look good on the mantle next to pics of my kids :10::10:

nice work Danny. i like the black & whites, they'll look good on the mantle next to pics of my kids :10::10:

LOL.thanks my man

Leave it to me to get artistic with engine pics, I think they look sexier in B/W

thanks Freddy

soooooo that sleeve is obviously junk. i got a sleeve for a lrp ill trade ya! LOL

nice work crash.

something happens when you spend the day caressing a small piece of metal into the shape you want. I really want to keep every mill I work on.

Thanks Dread

That work looks realy nice Dan, the B&W sure makes things stand out, great job :)

Very nice crash, been looking at a Lrp for my next motor after my 4.6 dies. Excatly what do you gain beside hp from port, polish, and timming work to crank..

Very nice crash, been looking at a Lrp for my next motor after my 4.6 dies. Excatly what do you gain beside hp from port, polish, and timming work to crank..

To gain HP it does take a combination of all that you mentioned along with port timing.

If your buying an Lrp you wont be dispointed, from a engine modders stand point this engine rips in its factory form.

thanks

Dan

To gain HP it does take a combination of all that you mentioned along with port timing.

If your buying an Lrp you wont be dispointed, from a engine modders stand point this engine rips in its factory form.

thanks

Dan

I am looking to buy one in the near future. Thanks Crash

thanks Jimmy

appreicate the compliment my freind

thats some nice work crash if u want to do another lrp I have one that can use some porting

thats some nice work crash if u want to do another lrp I have one that can use some porting

I am flattered you'd like me work over you'r sleeve. I have to refer ya to my good friend Robin.

He will take you'r LRP to the next level for you.

Thanks again,

Robin's link is in my signature

I am flattered you'd like me work over you'r sleeve. I have to refer ya to my good friend Robin.

He will take you'r LRP to the next level for you.

Thanks again,

Robin's link is in my signature

I have talked to robin before I guess when some extra money comes my way I will get it done

here are some more nice shots

lrp28030.jpg

lrp28035.jpg

lrp28036.jpg

lrp28037.jpg

crank scoops in color

lrp28006.jpg

lrp28007.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING GUYS

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online