Congrats ljrce on becoming part of the administrative staff!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun

just wanted to give a shout out to LJRCE and congrats on being promoted to a administrator its well deserved as you have been a huge part of all the changes around here from what i've heard and the forum's getting better and better all the time!!:resp:

I have to agree the staff is doing a great job. Also congrats to LJ and also 88 for going to Mod.

Keep up the great work you guys.

LJ would have been a admin long ago but he got into the fundraiser... so I waited for it to end so he would be eligible to win. He has been useing hops acct for too long ...

New mods are Mickey, 88, savyscott.

I feel this is a solid team to move forward with. May add 1 or 2 more mods in the future depended on demand.

Thanks all for doing what you do and being who you are!

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATS TO YOU ALL!!! with more people helping this site can only go up!!!

Good thing I double check the section this was in... Almost turn a Mickey thread...

Good thing I double check the section this was in... Almost turn a Mickey thread...

yea but that thread was your secret Fred..

Sorry for the off topic... If you all could see the thread we are talking about though

:smilie8:

yea but that thread was your secret Fred..

Sorry for the off topic... If you all could see the thread we are talking about though

:smilie8:

lmao.

actually, it reveals the source of your anger & frustration. sorry for tellin the world your secret. id change it but i don't have a edit button :dunno:

well I'm lost,lol don't know and likely don't want to know what you guys are talking about lmao

Members online

Back