Computer Question ?!?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xll-SavageX-llx

★ CaNaDa Eh ★
What's up guys i was editing a video in Sony Vegas Pro 8 and all of a sudden my fan in my computer goes mental and Sony Vegas starts to lag ..
So i Ctrl + Alt + Del opened up task manager > Performance and seen Sony Vegas was using 100% CPU and 1.42GB of memory. My question is my computer never used to lag out with Sony Vegas max CPU i would use would of been 65% even when rendering in 1280x720 29.970 FPS, now all of a suddden poof 100% CPU :(

• System Specs ::

Untitled-2.jpg

• Random Screen Shot of SVP8 ::

ghfydfyj.jpg

and there you go ...
My specs aren't the best but, I don't PC game so :thumb:

- Brandon

yes sony vegas is a cpu hog and ram hog if u want it to not lag i would recmond updating to a dual core cpu instead of a single core

yes i can recmond a few for ya and will even give u sites in canada to buy them and this is a desktop pc right and it will probally be early tonight before i can link u some links I'm not at home but soon as a i get back home today i will post them and what kind of money u wanna spend on one

Remember to check whats compatible with your motherboard,if it can take a dual core.people suck

yes i can recmond a few for ya and will even give u sites in canada to buy them and this is a desktop pc right and it will probally be early tonight before i can link u some links I'm not at home but soon as a i get back home today i will post them and what kind of money u wanna spend on one

Sweet thanks ..
Yes it's a desktop and nothing over $100 ??
Here is a CPU i found the other night

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product...spx?path=ddf0b4c0892bfd6ffa21a0ff203c62cfen02

Same company as mine i have now but that's dual core ..
and if i wanted yo add a extra fan to my tower i would need a 116mm fan but how would i hook it up for power ??

IMG_3299.jpg

WOW i sound like a noob asking these questions :lmao:

hey brandon is there a modle number on the front of the case for i can search what will work with your system

hmm let me see,
I might be looking in the wrong place but above the bar code S/N & SNID i see Aspire M1200 AM1200-E1520B

Hi,Dose this match your pc spec:AMD Athlonâ„¢ 64 LE 1640 Processor,
1024MB RAM,160GB hard drive
To check your motherboard open the case and see if there is a number on the motherboard,then google to see if you can get a dual core.:machinegunner:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back