Clutch shoes and bell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samuelviani1

i need some new clutch shoes so wondering if i should go with composite or aluminum? And as far as my clutch bell i was running a 19/47 but my clutch bell si pretty worn out and need replacing so wondering what would u guys recommend i have a 17 at home which is the one it came with ‍♂️♂️

Your running 19/47? What engine/wheels/tires are you running?

Running that tall of gearing, your going to want to stick with alloy shoes. The HPI heavy duty bells have held up well for me against a steel spur.

I tried 18/47 on mine with an LRP30S2 in it. It would go fine, but the clutch would slip a lot in the grass. Think I'm running 17/47 now and it's a happy medium for speed and acceleration even in the lawn. I only have the 2 speed trans though. Not sure what you have.

I have a two speed trans as well and I'm running an lrp .32 spec 2 but yeah that exactly what happend i was running it in some really tall grass and completely destroyed my composite clutch shoes hahaha i might go back to the 17 then its just that with the .32 and the 17 it gets crazy with the wheelies lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back