Clutch shoes and bell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samuelviani1

i need some new clutch shoes so wondering if i should go with composite or aluminum? And as far as my clutch bell i was running a 19/47 but my clutch bell si pretty worn out and need replacing so wondering what would u guys recommend i have a 17 at home which is the one it came with ‍♂️♂️

Your running 19/47? What engine/wheels/tires are you running?

Running that tall of gearing, your going to want to stick with alloy shoes. The HPI heavy duty bells have held up well for me against a steel spur.

I tried 18/47 on mine with an LRP30S2 in it. It would go fine, but the clutch would slip a lot in the grass. Think I'm running 17/47 now and it's a happy medium for speed and acceleration even in the lawn. I only have the 2 speed trans though. Not sure what you have.

I have a two speed trans as well and I'm running an lrp .32 spec 2 but yeah that exactly what happend i was running it in some really tall grass and completely destroyed my composite clutch shoes hahaha i might go back to the 17 then its just that with the .32 and the 17 it gets crazy with the wheelies lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back