Christmas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljrce

So did everybody get what they wanted
i got a case of Castor 927 oil
100 dollar gift card to tower hobbies
lots of tools
and more still to arrive when rest of family shows up

I got a white christmas and it is still snowing! I also got to put together over 1200 pcs of legos and build a slot car track and play some madden 11 on xbox. And enjoy 4 days outa work! Life is good till Monday!

I'm santa around my house so i don't usually get any thing but my kids got me all new clothes .. all black!!!!! they so know me ...lol... and a new lknife. and wallet ... and i destroyed one f my xls today so i had a fun day ... doing it again tomarow see how many more trucks i can mess up...hope everyone was safe n had a good day...

new phone, ipod dock, web cam, $50 gift card to Home depot, some money, camcorder. and around noon the mail man showed up with my charger and packs for the flux rockout

oh and a green Christmas, believe it or not i live in Canada =D

it was far from a green Christmas over on this side of Canada, I got some tools, money, and my girlfriend got me the beats by dre head phones. she done good. oh and a few days before xmas, i bought myself a Arctic Cat Crossfire 600. its been a fun few days!

it was far from a green Christmas over on this side of Canada, I got some tools, money, and my girlfriend got me the beats by dre head phones. she done good. oh and a few days before xmas, i bought myself a Arctic Cat Crossfire 600. its been a fun few days!

Nice hows the kitty cat running :lmao:
I was never a cat guy, always stuck with skid-oo, same as my dad.
cats are nice but when stuff breaks, your wallet will break too =D
I got a '07 skid-oo rev 600 last year it's a blast.

From "santa": A used Xbox 360 arcade (jasper) 2 themed t-shirts, a scarf, and a coffee cup.

From Chris Cringle gifts and Grandparents:Two 15$ iTunes giftcards, Sears giftcard and 50 bucks from my Grandparents.

I really like the scarf for some reason lol.

I got pretty much all the things I wanted. Playstation Move controller and game, Time Crisis: Razing Storm, Best Buy (new speakers for my jeep) & GameStop gift cards, actual speakers for my jeep, and some clothes. My wife got these from me--a transponder so she can start racin SC trucks, a tool box for her RC tools and gear, and a small tool set to get her started.

Nice hows the kitty cat running :lmao:
I was never a cat guy, always stuck with skid-oo, same as my dad.
cats are nice but when stuff breaks, your wallet will break too =D
I got a '07 skid-oo rev 600 last year it's a blast.

went riding xmas eve. a 04 F7, 07 ski-doo 800, 2010 etec 800, and myself. two broken down skidoos were being fixed by the cat guys at the end of the day. poor ski-doo guys tried hard tho, lol. :flyaway:

Will be ordering me gift tonight(hpi baja 5sc) Totally the best day ever just wish it was here already!

Sounds like everyone had a Great Christmas!

I got to play with my boy's new toys. Matchbox cars, nerf guns, Thomas the train, table top ice hockey, and lots more cars :)

I did however get an acoustic guitar for my birthday(23rd) :jamout:
It's always been a dream of mine to learn to play, i have alot of practicing to do LoL

very cool Tobias, happy birthday bro! i just turned a quarter of a century on the 18th. i guess its time i start settling down a bit....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back