cb bearing problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildchild27

DR. DISASTER
ok since i recieved my vented cb and steel sg it now want to eat the bearing in the front of the cb and i have put new ones in it and it still spits them out. my question is wat is causeing this?

if its not the mesh, spacer, no binding & spinning freely, i can think of ne thing else it could be.

did you somehow end up with a batch of defective bearings maybe?

is youre engine straight in the aligning holes? could be a tad crooked causing binding and overheating of the bearing causing failure since it is so small. also another problem i found witht he engine plates is that it is soft aluminum and the engine bolts dig divits into the bottom of the plate so when they are tightend ur alignment will be off. try to push ur engine either all the way back or foreward against the mounting holes so it is straight and use washers under the heads of the engine mount bolts. if that doesnt help it is another problem but i would try to eliminate them first

get a rrp cb if you think the one you have isn't true, but it sounds like your abit off on adjustment. If it's off just a yiny bit it could cause that to happen. I burnt a few up before.

Latest posts

Members online

Back