Can't decide...

Is the Axial .32 worth $50 more than the Axial .28?

• yes, definately!!

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • nah!! save the $50 for fuel!!

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • use this option to suggest a different mill (make sure you post the suggested engine though)

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that'd probably be it...more than I was hopin to pay though...LOL that's 3/4 what I paid for the damn mill...LOL

ok...found it a bit cheaper than tower, but still more than the 1/10 one...

THS makes one specificly for the savage. If you get a standard buggy pipe, you will need an extended chassis for clearance or have to do some fabrication.

well, it's going on my truckzilla extended chassis, but that's extended backwards, not forwards, as they all are (as far as I know)...how does that help a longer pipe fit? since longer would stick forward farther...

I have fitted buggy pipes before, but it does take modification. It's not really bad to do, but the savage pipe is pretty much the same price.

true...a shade more than I was hoping to spend, but considering the deal I got on the mill, I guess I can't complain...

well my axial .28 arrived yesterday :)

and it doesnt fit my revo :(

i need a new big block kit. always one more problem

well my axial .28 arrived yesterday :)

and it doesnt fit my revo :(

i need a new big block kit. always one more problem

You may not be able to fit it in a revo even with a kit. It depends on the motor. I certainly hope if you find a way to fit it in there we will see a video of that truck in action......

ive found what i need now, spent the whole morning at work researching it and came up with a solution. more time waiting for parts though

the notch would have to be all the way through half the top arm almost

going to use the new era bb kit. make engine sit higher but more angles. engine sits higher on the spur gear aswell

then it will fit

new mill and pipe arrived the other day...they look sweet!! and it's almost warm enough outside to start breaking her in...will post pics when I get everything installed...thanks again Reb for the advice with both the mill and the pipe...

you got a good deal on that axial,i bought mine from the same place on e-bay but paid $110 and i have the green head.

i read all the posts in this thread and not one person mentioned the wasp .28,my buddy has one in his savage and it runs good,nobody cares for the wasp mill???it was my 2nd choice if i didnt get an axial

alright Rebel...last question, as I'm just waiting on my tank before I start running her in...

what percentage fuel you guys feed them??

Latest posts

Members online

Back