Canada shipping times?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pope

I have a few packages coming from canada. One of which was shipped two weeks ago just wondering how long the average shipping time is from canada.

Anyone with any experance with this please let me know.

No in no way am I blaming the shipper just wondering I am all the way over in jersey just never got anything from there before and was wondering.

It depends on how it is shipped. I have seen stuff take 2 weeks postal (Canada to CT) but only a few days via UPS/Fedex.

UPS Sucks. i paid 200 dollars in brokerage on two packages. it really seems to very on shipping times. sorry pope, i hope it gets there soon!

ya if they send it express post its around 5-7 days, or more for out of the way places but regular post is like 10-14 or maybe a bit more,and its almost never the post holding it up when going to a different country its the darn customs that hold it up usually to see if they can charge you duty fee's lol

Last edited by a moderator:
88 like I said I am not blaming you. It is not your fault at all. For all we know it may be held up in customs you never know what those idiots will conside a weapon or something. Just asking was all. It took a week to get a package from an hour away once and 5 days to get one from Hong Kong so who knows what they do with these things.

lol pope it depends i was just at the post office today sending some stuff to the states. there are about 5 seven different options .
surface - 3 weeks
air- 2weeks
expidited air - 7days gaurenteed
express - 5days
next day - more then items are worth lol

Yes I have quite a few ideas for them. I will deceide what way I am going to take it once I have them in hand an measure a few things out. I can tell you they will see some hard bashing and race time either way though.

expidited air - 7days gaurenteed......

I have yet to see it, they can't mean consecutive days do they? I thought it was one of the seven days in a week, in a one to four week span lmao.....

how long did it take Pope????

I am now in the same boat.......been over 3 weeks now....

Latest posts

Members online

Back