Calling all londoners!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J1A1H

How many of us are actually on this site.

The RC Savage owners should share there bash spots.

Some of these amazing places you see in the states for bashing, we just don't have here.

So if you have found a golden spot, please share. Maybe even arrange meets?

Oi Oi

Another Londoner :resp: where abouts are ya mate? I'm SW in Battersea but naff all in terms of sweet bash spots here, I usually just end up at the local park to the annoyance of the dog walkers who seem to think the park belongs to them lol

I think its just you & me in London on this site, a couple of others near London though.

Surrey here m8,plenty of bash spots out here if you can get down :).Hopefully Londoner is gonna be coming down soon so as we can show him how to bash his truck properly ;).

I'm northwest. In hampstead. 10mins from camden. I have hampstead heath to bash the truck, and loads of open areas but need some companies!

Cant believe there are so few of us.
Tell me what sites you usually use in the UK? I keep findin myself on US sites for buying my goodies.

I'm northwest. In hampstead. 10mins from camden. I have hampstead heath to bash the truck, and loads of open areas but need some companies!

Tell me what sites you usually use in the UK? I keep findin myself on US sites for buying my goodies.

Hampstead Heath, as long as its daytime lol :buttshaker:

For buying Savvy bits I use eBay mostly, often from the USA, if not that then either Modelsport or Wheelspin models, bought a few bits from JE Spares too.

:lmao:

Get a saturday bash organised Pro, I'll be there.

Whats a Saturday,lol - i work in retail :(........Damn cyclists ;)!.

Get a few bits from Addlestone models,even hpi uk's site ,but usually use the bay-ians rc spares has usually got what i need,but ill get it from anywhere at the end of the day!.haven't got a lhs any more,the guy did a dodgy with loads of customers bits & they closed!

We should arrange something soon.
There are some great placces in the north west. The heath is definitely somewhere i i don't want to be in the dark, but it is all good during the day.

My truck is in a million pieces, guess its gonna taking a couple of weeks, i think my parts are caught at customs!

Bromley, Kent here, quite a few places round here although i would love to take my savage and baja to Camber Sands.

hey i see londoner is in battersea, i bought my flux from there in hoverfly, you been in there? good bunch of guys

bajabloke, i have a local LHS in camden but they don't stock HPI parts... do they stock savage bits in battersea?

Whats a Saturday,lol - i work in retail :(........Damn cyclists ;)!.

lol Bloody cyclists indeed, who do they think they are :lmao4: but seriously I'll have to try and get a sunday off sometime lol

We should arrange something soon.
There are some great placces in the north west. The heath is definitely somewhere i i don't want to be in the dark, but it is all good during the day.

My truck is in a million pieces, guess its gonna taking a couple of weeks, i think my parts are caught at customs!

Yea defo, we should arrange something, I got another friend with a savvy too, the more the merrier :cheers:

hey i see londoner is in battersea, i bought my flux from there in hoverfly, you been in there? good bunch of guys

Small world! Yea that's where I got my Savage from, got it as an X4.6 RTR.

I'm just round the corner from there, they're a bit pricey in there but yea Trevor's a good bloke, Dan the younger guy in there has a couple of savvy's as well apparently.

might have a visit down there. Lets try and arrange something in 2-3 weeks maybe. I need some time to get this up and running.

Sound good everyone?

Fly me in and Ill be there... (cant hurt to ask)

might have a visit down there. Lets try and arrange something in 2-3 weeks maybe. I need some time to get this up and running.

Sound good everyone?

Cool mate, if you have any ideas of where let me know. Not a sunday :stickpoke: Promc :lmao3:

I haven't got much work on at the moment and have some free time so if you need a hand getting the Savage together give me a shout.

Fly me in and Ill be there... (cant hurt to ask)

You'd always be welcome mate, the more the merrier :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers londoner... just waiting for the masssssssive list of parts that still needs to arrive. Hopefully there are no customs charges! one of my packages from TCS Crawler has now taken 23days to arrive!!! A bit worried about that one!

If I only had the money. Id love to spend 30 + days there, seeing the land, not to even talk about world wide bashin!

I could say the same thing about the USA, I'd love to spend some time there, I have family in Peoria and Phoenix AZ, I'd only have to find my air fare and spending money but I'd struggle to even raise that at the moment lol

cheers londoner... just waiting for the masssssssive list of parts that still needs to arrive. Hopefully there are no customs charges! one of my packages from TCS Crawler has now taken 23days to arrive!!! A bit worried about that one!

In my experience if its been longer than 14 days then its held up in customs and you will get stung unfortunately, the UK import tax threshold is around £17, any thing over that and you will get a % of the value charge in import tax and an £8 flat rate holding charge from the carrier that collects in the UK because of the delay in customs.

Some sellers, esp the eBay chopshops will lower the declared values so you avoid the charges, even if you don't ask but most the regular hobby shops won't do it. PITA

There's alot of savings to be made buying from the US, just have to be careful about your values.

so frustrating!
I remember when i was in the savage game 6 years ago...
I ordered a Picco 26 and some joes on mambo 40 series rims.

They both got stopped at customs and i incurred a £80 customs fee!!! OUCH!

Hopefully this one isnt too bad.

I think my SPI rims arrived today but i wasnt here to collect!

Hi Guys, I live down in Sussex and I work in Surrey. I have a Savage 4.6ss which is standard apart from reverse gear added.

I also have a Hellfire, Just in the middle of upgrading it - putting in an LRP .30 engine which will make it fly!

<edit>

Have you tried bashing at a skate park? it p*sses off the skaters but you get some awsome jumps!

maybe we have to get some pictures of where you bash your truck... And depending on what looks best, we should all arrange a meet...?

Would love to hit a skate park, but nothing that great near me.

so frustrating!
I remember when i was in the savage game 6 years ago...
I ordered a Picco 26 and some joes on mambo 40 series rims.

They both got stopped at customs and i incurred a £80 customs fee!!! OUCH!

Hopefully this one isnt too bad.

I think my SPI rims arrived today but i wasnt here to collect!

SPI rims, nice.....:resp:

Hi Guys, I live down in Sussex and I work in Surrey. I have a Savage 4.6ss which is standard apart from reverse gear added.

I also have a Hellfire, Just in the middle of upgrading it - putting in an LRP .30 engine which will make it fly!

I noticed you are after some tyres Londoner - I posted a link on your thread about them to some i'm selling, totally unused, might be of interest to you.

Have you tried bashing at a skate park? it p*sses off the skaters but you get some awsome jumps!

Where did I say I'm after tyres? I'm only really after a set of road tyres mate, either Phaltlines or Road rages or something but I don't want to get them just yet, I'm a bit short of funds. What thread did you post a link to? I can't find it.

Oh it was probably deleted as selling in the forums is not allowed.

I'd like to see a vid of your Hellfire with the .30 in it, have you seen the youtube vid of the .30 in a Schumacher Rascal?

maybe we have to get some pictures of where you bash your truck... And depending on what looks best, we should all arrange a meet...?

Would love to hit a skate park, but nothing that great near me.

Well most places near me are crap really, I think we'd get no end of moans from the locals with a few nitros running around. There is a small skate park near me in Stockwell but its pretty much full of skaters and BMX'rs unless its dark or raining lol

OK EVERYONE!!!! I have been pestered by people on here and on Savagecentral... People want to meet for a day of savage carnage!

We have to decide where and when... But we need to give people plenty of time to get their cars up and running and many people have work going on BLAH BLAH BLAH....

Anyway it looks like any weekend from around the 22nd-23rd May. I know its a long way off. But we should get something organised. Many people are going to be bringing friends... and friends of friends so it should be a good day of bashing and beer. Oh yes all the beer!

What are people thoughts on these dates?

SO WHERE IS THE LOCATION????
Well that is still quite a hard one to answer....

Somewhere isolated so the sound of nitro doesnt disturb anyone....

Any ideas? Anywhere in the surrey region?
Somewhere with open fields aswell as BIG MASSIVE JUMPS!!!

LETS GET THIS SORTED!!!!

22nd of may is when its at...

j1a1h
londoner
promc????
getting people from SC together

I will keep you posted... hopefully promc might find us all a place where the noise of nitro doesnt bother anyone

i think I'm going to have to get some more lipos if I'm really going to get the most out of the day!

lol I'll give your Flux a good run for it's money, when your batteries are dead :lmao: I'm gonna be playing catch up all day lol.

Latest posts

Members online

Back