Calling all londoners!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evenin guys,
We think weve found somewhere we can all bash :) -

Bashing198_stitch.jpg

Bashing187.jpg

Its a 4x4 course used by the army.Its about a mile walk from the car park,but it could be lots of fun.We bashed it today(even though the trucks were knackered before we got there,spent most of the time fixing them :(. ),theres a good mix of high speed stuff & jumps.Ran into a UK Baja Forum meetup as well,it appears to be quite a well known spot for rc.Will post more pics once ive uploaded them.

OH PROMC!!! YOU BAD MAN!! NICE FIND!!! that looks like the perfect place! Didnt realise places like this existed near london!!!???

Do you think its possible for us to use it on the 22nd although you will not be able to join us? To you think some of you mates would come!???

Its out the back of Farnborough airport -

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en...=Eelmoor Plain Road&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

There is no reason why you cant head up there at the weekend,its public land :) (as long as the army arent using it,should be alright at the weekend).I will ask the others if they can make it as well.We will be up there at some point during the bank hol weekend (I'm off sat - mon,woo-hoo).If you decide you want to,let me know,happy to give u the directions :).

Taken a little bit further down the track :)
Bashing088_stitch.jpg

There are a few really big puddles there(even a sign that says unmade river crossing,the course was made on a dried up riverbed) but they shouldnt pose too many problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
that area looks perfect! Do you think we could use it this weekend? How do you hawl all your stuff if its 1 mile from the car parkk???

don't know if ill be able to make this weekend!!!

Just blown my rear diff and have no tires now either! Blown all of my sets! Something has to be done about this...

But there is a huge meet in north london on the 30th of this month

Taken a little bit further down the track :)
Bashing088_stitch.jpg

There are a few really big puddles there(even a sign that says unmade river crossing,the course was made on a dried up riverbed) but they shouldnt pose too many problems.

Mate that place looks ideal, looks like it would be a good ride on the bikes as well, cool wide shot too :resp:

don't know if ill be able to make this weekend!!!

Just blown my rear diff and have no tires now either! Blown all of my sets! Something has to be done about this...

But there is a huge meet in north london on the 30th of this month

Man that sucks, was it a BP diff? If not maybe HPI will give you a set?

TBH it looks as though I may not be able it either this w/e, I may have to work, been redecorating a big old 6 bed Victorian house and the carpet fitters are coming next week Wednesday so I have to have all the painting done by then.

just pulled the diff apart and the BP Diffs are fine!!! THANK **** For that!!!! don't need to buy another one.... But the spider gears are slightly chipped... doesnt matter, got plenty of those!!!

Londoner lets leave it for this week then, and plan something for the 30th? There is a meet with MSUK!

Latest posts

Members online

Back