Brushless vs. Nitro, who wins the race?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
meh i really don't care which one is faster lol but bank will smoke that flux with his picco. If it don't we need to find someone with a lrp zr.21x that spins upwards of 45000 rpm and makes almost 2 hp on the xdyno. <<<< its the motor i want but it don't come as a pull start

This should be good! Flux's are crazy fast, but I'm a nitro guy so I'd like to see a little nitro revenge after all this flux talk that has been around here lately LOL! Plus when bank's truck runs out of juice he can just fill it up again all day long. No pesky batteries to charge after every run.

imma change ur screen name to Fluxomite... Muhuhuhahahahahaa!!!!!!!

FJ i liked u till now. lol
just saying the flux is like a stealth, very nice when you have to worry about noise. but i don't own one! let the neighbors complain!! one day the cops showed up because of a complaint, they sat and watched us run then told us the nitro was done at 10 pm. lmao if you can run your savage on my track after 9pm you got some good head lights.

You guys all have it wrong, it depends on who's running aluminum shocks!

fx said:
"its statisticaly proven that sexy Aluminum shocks make youre truck go faster "

Thanks sudi, I almost forgot about that! lol

Seriously though I can't wait for the video! rockout

10 bucks says this little rc18b is faster than either truck.
DSC00224.jpg

itll come downt o if both racers can not flip over off the line and which one gets traction first and bla bla to many varibles lol . btw alex that rc18b tops out at 40 unless you got a nice 3 cell or bigger lol.

I was being funny Dan trying to make the point that it doesn't matter really in the end as long as you are having fun.

I have 4 2s packs for it and some 6s NiMH packs for racing as I can't run soft pack lipos at the track for safty reasons Blah Blah Blah. Looking at a few 3s LiPo packs for high speed and a 8000kv tekin motor but that is money I don't have.

Latest posts

Members online

Back