*Billet Headlight Mount GiveAway!!!*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer RC

Manufacturer
Now through Jan 2nd 2011 if you post up in this thread you can win a new Killer RC billet aluminum headlight mount for the Savage, and I'll also throw in a pair of HPI Baja light pods and LEDs for it.

If you are a non-contributing member you can only post up 1 time in this thread.

If you are a contributing member you can post up once every day. That's 10 chances to win if you posted every day.

Just post up any kind of holiday message, like "Merry Christmas", or whatever.

On Jan 2nd I will have one of my kids randomly pick a post number to select the winner.

We've already sold a few of these, so if you have already bought one of these headlight mounts, and you win this contest, then I will refund your money if you don't want a 2nd headlight mount.

Enjoy!

Thanks,
Kent

http://www.killerrc.com/store/store.php#savageheadlightmount

[YOUTUBE]odv8e3_LDm8[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are a non-contributing member you can only post up 1 time in this thread.

If you are a contributing member you can post up once every day. That's 10 chances to win if you posted every day.

How is the above considered? And...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

How is the above considered? And...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

i was wondering the same.

you make some pretty cool stuff killer. merry christmas bro's

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS KILLER RC!!! and everyone else on the site!!!

Your products look of such a high quality!

that looks awesome .. merry christmas to everyone .... have a great safe holiday ..... as for the membership stuff...I'm lost on it .. can someone explain it? did i miss something while i was gone? thx everyone ... keep up the sweet work killer rc ... love it ...and nice christmas present for who ever wins ...good job

that looks awesome .. merry christmas to everyone .... have a great safe holiday ..... as for the membership stuff...I'm lost on it .. can someone explain it? did i miss something while i was gone? thx everyone ... keep up the sweet work killer rc ... love it ...and nice christmas present for who ever wins ...good job

Donate to this site and then you become a contributing member. It takes money to run a forum. Donate here https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/misc.php?do=donate

Naw, Everybody post up, mods/admins included. If a moderator wins I'll just do another drawing and have 2 winners and giveaway two light mounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
amazes me to see the people who advance the design of these machines with stuff like that.

merry christmas! happy new year!

Merry Christmas

Hi People Merry Christmas form Vancouver Island BC Canada hope you have a wonderful holiday season and Killer lights!!!!!!

Naw, Everybody post up, mods/admins included. If a moderator wins I'll just do another drawing and have 2 winners and giveaway two light mounts.

:woo: :jumpers: :resp: :jumpers: :woo:

That awesome there Killer!!! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back