Better Tune pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaCkEdMaN

OK guys I'm looking for an better then the stock tune pie and header combo.
I've used THS Pipes on my other trucks and there good but I'm looking for maybe something different do to the fack that this is the frist time owning an big block truck. I was also thinking of getting an rear exhast good or bad idea??

So it's not worth it then I just don't like the fuel all over the place thats all but i'll just have to deal with it.
Any other good pipe and header combos

Well, you will get the absoulute most gain of power from a buku, but if you don't want to buy that, get the HPI Polished exhaust or something like the THS ones you had.

It works with either one piece mounting systems, or a coupler design. What do you mean by whats it worth? It made my truck twice as fast, and you get different springs, a bigger convergent cone, and the exhaust has a tuning screw on it so you can get how ever much power out of it you want. No matter what it makes the whole RPM band much more powerful.

Well, mine was a review sample, but they are $109. Sounds outrageous I know, but it is very well worth the price.

if you want a awsome exhaust thats a bit cheaper checkout the jp pipes!! everyone thats used one has liked them pretty much!! theres 3 to choose from!! the jp1 gives you the wheel standing torque, the jp2 is a mid range exhaust and the jp3 gives you more top end (speed) they go for about $60-70 nitronutzz on ebay sells them and he's great guy to deal with!! ask around, I'm sure you will hear pretty good things about it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh cool!!!! lol i stand corrected then!!! when did the 4 come out?

no problem guys yea it kinda silent came out and just a curious quest if i stand correct don't you have to use a diffrent header that the one it comes with and aslo how do you mount one on a savage since its made for truggies and buggies thanks

BIG D

Well, mine was a review sample, but they are $109. Sounds outrageous I know, but it is very well worth the price.

All the pipes in sydney retail for around AU $80- $150!

I was quoted $100 for the HPI polished pipe here!

I wish i lived in the US, id be buying parts left right and centre!

Ebay FTW:)

S14,

I have a buddy here on the forums who said he was amazed at how cheap stuff in America was when he came here. That sucks you guys have higher prices. I agree, eBay FTW!

The Hpi Pipe is one the best pipes out there for the buck.I have one also and love it.Big diff in performance towards the the plastic one that comes with the savy.

I'm running the ribbed pipe, alot of people say its loud but i love the way it sounds

Latest posts

Members online

Back