Best tuned pipe for stock hpi F4.6 mill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Splocal

Hi guys just wondering what would be a good pipe for my F4.6 mill. Looking to gain a little power if I can. I keep seeing the ofna 086 as a popular choice. Would this be a good fit for my mill? Will I need to retune my engine after putting a new pipe in?

pipes imo are personal preference. The only pipe i have ever noticed a difference was a buku. I love a swear by them but pricey. www.bukupower.com as for retune with say an 086, you might have to touch the hsn a biit

if you have a stock x with 8 shocks on it still and you want a 086 pipe you have to go with the ofna 086 pipe. the dynamite 086 has a rounded header and wont fit with 8 shocks on the truck. so ya my vote is for the 086 pipe too

I've got the big bore shocks Only 4. But I have considered adding the extra 4 shocks and lowering the truck to be more stable. I have a black polycarbonate exhaust I was looking at the polished hpi pipe or ofna 086. I'm gonna check out that buka though.

Wow that buku looks sick! Sold out right now though. They didn't show a price.

Ofna 053 good mid range power
063 good bottom end power
086 good top end power

you can deburr and open up the stock HPI manifold with a dremel tool and see some gain also

Latest posts

Members online

Back