Best Shocks? yes...they are.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
couldn't tell ya bud...I got 'em on eBay and they have whatever oil was in 'em when I got 'em...sorry I couldn't help...

Well I have looked at them and almost bought them on several occasions. I'm trying to hold out until the HPI Big Bore Shocks come out, or whenever they come out. My stocks are doing fine still, but noticing alot more droop lately. So it may be time for a redo, I can get the CEN's off ebay like easy and cheap, so I may give them a try also just to see.

I like the idea, and look of the LST's. But man are they expensive. Plus you got to change to regular Savage arms, buy the mount, etc, etc...CEN's look as if they would mount perfectly on my Integy Shock Mounts. But I'm also debating on switching over to a modified Hellfire shock mount for a racer...who knows, decisions..decisions.
i bought my LST shocks rebuilt with TI rods for 20 bucks off ebay.. be patient and its not that hard to find a good deal. i was looking for one week and found 3 sets sell for under 20$

Originally Posted by XXX View Post
"Well I have looked at them and almost bought them on several occasions. I'm trying to hold out until the HPI Big Bore Shocks come out, or whenever they come out. My stocks are doing fine still, but noticing alot more droop lately. So it may be time for a redo, I can get the CEN's off ebay like easy and cheap, so I may give them a try also just to see.

I like the idea, and look of the LST's. But man are they expensive. Plus you got to change to regular Savage arms, buy the mount, etc, etc...CEN's look as if they would mount perfectly on my Integy Shock Mounts. But I'm also debating on switching over to a modified Hellfire shock mount for a racer...who knows, decisions..decisions."

Not to mention the weight they add to your truck it def slows you down

Latest posts

Members online

Back