Badland Tires on Maximizer Rims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgetson

So I installed some Badlands on some Maximizer rims, but there is a little space between the faceplate and the tube. I was just wondering if this is normal. I was also wondering if you are suppose to put holes in the tires since the Maximizer beadlocks don't have holes in them.

Thanks

did u use the rings that were included with the wheels you need to use those rings with the badlands.

no you don't need to put holes in the tires.

To clarify I used the rings that were included with the maximizer rims when I installed the Badland tires on the maximizer rims.

I was afraid of stripping the holes in the beadlock, but I tightened all the screws up and now everything is flush.

Thanks

ya once there all tightened they hold really well,frddyj uses them and doesnt even loose the bead on his flux so they work very well.. "I have 2 sets of maximizers myself" lol

So I installed some Badlands on some Maximizer rims, but there is a little space between the faceplate and the tube. I was just wondering if this is normal. I was also wondering if you are suppose to put holes in the tires since the Maximizer beadlocks don't have holes in them.

Thanks

Can you post a pic? Same exact set-up I'm looking into..

To clarify I used the rings that were included with the maximizer rims when I installed the Badland tires on the maximizer rims.

get the rings outta there. they are for "thin bead" tires (whatever that means).

i mounted my losi zombies on max beads about 3 years ago and still going strong.

get the rings outta there. they are for "thin bead" tires (whatever that means).

i mounted my losi zombies on max beads about 3 years ago and still going strong.

in maximizers' site it states that the inner rings should be used with badlands?

I just bought a set of maximizers and badlands. I couldnt use the 2 wheel shims that come with it. The 2mm or so with the rings on wouldnt work. I took the rings off and they fit like a glove. I puleld and tugged the sidewalls to see if the bead would come loose and it wouldn't. Its on there good.

What I did forget to do is drill holes in the badlands. I noticed it after I put the last one together. :(

I had asked about putting holes in the badlands too... I was told that you don't have to put holes in the tires. you can just leave them as they are.

Latest posts

Members online

Back