Attn: Ma Bashers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I second everything that Frddyj just said! I was not down by the cars when they first turned it on but I saw the aftermath and wow. There were holes in the dirt parking lot like fire crackers went off. too bad the camera was not rolling for it... but I did see it when they got it back in working order at the track. All I can say is CRAZY POWER. I have never seen anything like it. Keep away from small children.

Alright I am working on making the 7 hour drive up to come bash with you guys maybe the end of sept maybe begining of oct.

As I talked in shout with Bankrupter and Frddyj; my header gasket tore and caused an air leak. Well went to the LHS and got a new one. When I replaced that I noticed a crack in my fairly new (10-15 tanks) FLM mount! I have no idea how it happend. lucky the engine has not budged. My mesh is still good. Gonna have to order up a new one from SMF ASAP.

I believed you man! I just did not think that it was coming from the engine. I was thinking it was the fuel lines. Plus I was not looking forward to pulling apart my mill. Glad it was just the gasket. well have not tested it yet. But I will this weekend.

I just emailed Fast Lane Machines to see if there is anything that can be done about my FLM Motor Mount. I hope I get an answer today!

Got an email back from FLM. They said that it wont be a problem. just need to send it to them with five bucks and my shipping addy and I got a new one. The question is, is it worth the down time.. maybe what I will do is buy a second one and then send the first one in for warranty.

lets start setting up another bash here fellas I'm getting ansy.... if noone is busy 22nd let me know!

I'm busy that day =<.... also its my dad's bday, thinkin of getting him a super cub. or a mini super-cub.

Sorry badd I also am busy that weekend. I really want to see that truck of yours in action too. :(

Also I found out that it was not even the gasket that was casing my air leak... I went and ran it last night and found that the seal on the fuel tank cover is bad. So I am going to have to figure something out. gonna try to pull off that gasket and see if a hardware shop as something that will work. Let you know what I come up with.

MA basher club is closed till next year. Fred should be alive to run things by then

LoL bite me Frddy and Banky! But anyways I'm looking for a savage with everything but a mill to test out some old engines I have laying around. If anyone from the MA crew has one let me know. Thanks

LoL bite me Frddy and Banky! But anyways I'm looking for a savage with everything but a mill to test out some old engines I have laying around. If anyone from the MA crew has one let me know. Thanks

I can get a test truck together for yea. You break you buy... Normal bone or Xl/flux type

Its jus tto run the motors and tune them in somewhat make sure they don't over heat and what nots normal bones are fine. I appreciate it

what about your 3 savages? you still have em or did an un-announced "fire sale for flux" go down?

I really don't want to rip my working truck apart to make them test trucks haha

Latest posts

Members online

Back