Attn: Ma Bashers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bankrupter

82 degrees and sunny Sat so what we all doing. I'm available all day atm.

lemme check the work schedule, see what time 4 me. Magoo mentioned something about noon.

Noon sounds good, but I think I am going to get ready as soon as I wake up. I would like to be there around 11. But planning on noon is a good idea. Also I am going to see if a friend of mine can make it as well.

*** Update ***

i'll prob make it by but idk if i can bash much. got reminded that i have a appt for botox & l.h.r. around 2ish.

So, Bank, his son, my friend and I were the only ones that showed up before 3:00 last Saturday. We had a great time. The BMX people left the track by about 1:45. That is when the fun really began. Before that we were up on the recently cleared out area. I believe that they have done some work to it as sections were kind of smoothed out. But anyway getting to the BMX track. I hate it in that so far any place I have been sucks now. But that is my own problem hehe. My 4.6 stocker was handling all the jumps and table tops like a champ. I was so impressed with myself and my truck. I have never really jumped it above my head before Saturday. To be expected though, I have some damage to report. I was getting a little cocky and thought I could do some of the stuff I saw Bank do. Well that is when I landed on my shock tower and forced the roll bar into the cooling tower. Well this is what I am thinking happened as I did not see it land. This caused my mill to shift and chew up the spur gear. needless to say it ended my day. Also with all the hard landings I was doing, I busted one of the bumper screws casuing my a-arm pin to walk its self out. did not lose any parts but kept having to put them back together. anyway here are some pictures of the cooling head. I think I was really lucky that it just moved it and not break.

ya, thats decent wreckage for a 1st time Magoo. good thing it was a savage caz if you got another brand of MT, chances are it wouldve been destroyed.

thats how you learn the truck tho, bash it, have fun, run into problems & then find solutions on this forum.

VVV careful doing that bud, this guy is a bit crazzy

...thought I could do some of the stuff I saw Bank do....

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely agree! Bank wants to launch off the high banking turn that is next to the parking lot, into the parking lot.

kk, vid cam is ready. reps for your damage btw.

Well Magoo you must comment on my Picco as you are the only one who has seen it run in true conditions. (Robin is getting mad at me for not being a poster boy... LOL jj )

I am not bashing this coming weekend. Have to spread moms ashes. IDK it is a 50/50 may still happen but count me out for now.

The following weekend may be a issue too. I may run late on a satellite install in CT. If so Ill be absent again. Must fund the picco with peace offering parts. I have been told it keeps the half tank club gods at bay ...

I might not be the best person for making a comment on your Picco Bank. I don't have much exposure to different engines. But I will do my best. That thing ripped!! You pull the throttle trigger and the truck is gone. It sounded great throughout the whole power band.

I do have an addendum to my damage report though. I cracked my engine mount, my engine plate and bent my left TVP. I don't think I will get the parts until I get back from my vacation. So I am won't be going back to the BMX track until middle May. But I will be back!!!

I got my parts from the SMF store on Saturday. Unfortunately I was unable to install them until Sunday night. But the important thing is that they are INSTALLED! Anyway, now all I need is the new era 125cc tank and I will be good to go!. The install of the FLM engine plate and mount was easy. Well maybe if I had the proper tools for the mount. Thoes bolts stink when you use a small bent alan wrench. Other then some hand cramps the install went great! Here are some pics of the installed parts and engine. Sorry for the low light pic. I am sure there will be plenty of light for me to get better pics the next time I go bashing!

Magoo

Update: Ok, its been a while and have added a few more things. Got my fuel tank and a pull-start. I went with the ofna pullstart. I also got an axial fuel filter as well. Here are some pictures of them. Also on the last pic, you will see the forum sticker!! Gotta give props to the family!!!

kool jeff. lookin 4ward to bash tomm

Vis has a family gig at 4 but gonna try to stop by for a few minutes.

Basher-T might show (hes not been feeling well).

i know bank talk to jud but not sure if he's coming or not.

ne way if its just me you & bank, we'll have 6 trucks between us.

Cool cool, I will see you there. gonna have to get some good vid of bank's CF savage!

*** Update ***

frddyj sav went around the huge puddle,
vis sav drove into the huge puddle (may have shut down, i dint see)
magoo sav went into the huge puddle,
somehow magoo ended up on his back in the huge puddle.

:dunno:

when clay gets wet it gets slippery. I tried to get to my truck as fast as I could. it was upside down in the puddle still running. Luckily the air filter got wet, but water did not get into the engine. I would rather have my butt soaked and muddy from falling into the puddle than deal with a wet mill. Man was that funny though. Good times good times.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol... I wasn't there for that.. but I did land my truck in water, justin disconnected my battery instantly.. Came home, blew it off with compressor and let it sit for a while.. Plugged in battery last night and servos are perfect

lol... I wasn't there for that.. but I did land my truck in water, justin disconnected my battery instantly.. Came home, blew it off with compressor and let it sit for a while.. Plugged in battery last night and servos are perfect

Good newz seein how you got that spankin new hitec

man i wished there was some pics of this puddle and the savage's it claimed....

Latest posts

Members online

Back