Attn: Ma Bashers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry man we didnt pull out the vid gear

July 10 bash & directions

this is for Baddasz_Savage or anyone else that wants to bash with us today.

we're meeting at hobby fever at 1:30 - 2:00 pm then go up the street to the BMX track.

Use these addy's to get directions

Hobby Fever
279 Boston Road
Billerica, MA

BMX track is at Vietnam Veteran's park directly across the street from middlesex house of correction
269 Treble Cove Road
Billerica, MA 01862

** take a left off of Treble Cove road, follow the road down to the dirt lot, go through the yellow gate and drive all the way around the soccer fields to the bmx track in back.

Currently working. I'll be there with my truck. Everything is charged and ready to go and I've got my money for the jammin and ready to tune the LRP with new plug

important bash to frddyj

Next Bash is August 8th, 2009
2:00pm

Let's make it a good 1 guys, imma be outtie for a while after this bash.

Baddasz_Savage gonna make it up with his new build, we got another guy JOhn we met at the track with a B/L Revo, a dude i went to high-school i bumped into with a XL & another dude from E-Savage forum with a B/L. So should be a good turnout.

Vis- ask your girley to open her purse & let you borrow your man goods so you can bash longer than 30 minutes (unlike last time).

Nitrorich- see if you can make it; we'd love to meet/bash with ya bud.

Woah woah woah. I was there from 130 till 6. Where the hell do you get 30 mins you old fart

Woah woah woah. I was there from 130 till 6. Where the hell do you get 30 mins you old fart

**newsflash** not only are you a noob, but also a nub & do not plan to leave at a set time. Your girl can live without you for a couple hours .... you're not that good a guy. lol, seriously, she's not gonna open up GQ magazine and find your pic in there ne time soon so don't be a noob & stay for the whole bash with your friends caz it will be my last for a long while. cabishe?

:nutshot:

i got some ordering to do!

yea this will be the last for a while unless you guys start making the trip to CT. i gots a sweet track!

Of cousre, I'm sure they can put um
to work and keep them busy.

Fred, I think he will be around that weekend... I will let you know. This sounds like we are going to have a huge group!! can't wait!

Aug 8th ? that's soooo far away. Fred open YOUR wife's purse and see if you cab play with bank anytime b4 that. you all are killing me with this down time.

Aug 8th ? that's soooo far away. Fred open YOUR wife's purse and see if you cab play with bank anytime b4 that. you all are killing me with this down time.

i asked, she say yes but i can only 'borrow', cant 'have'.

i got a gig at my buddies house this sat & then my house this sun, sat aug 1 is looking good, but better yet, lmk your work schedule this week caz i might have to call in sick a day (cough, cough).

i say plan the date for aug 8th caz thats the only day b/a can make it up from CT before my hiatus. :bolt:

Last edited by a moderator:
Id play! buuut I'm still waiting on parts for this savy i bought of an unnamed forum member here.....

I'm sitting here wondering to myself where is your other savage? -=ding=- bell goes off in my head Duh its sitting next to mine on the floor.

ok, so its on for this Saturday. planning on hookin up at hobby fever at 1-1:30pm and then off to the bmx park.

Ok, tomorrow is the big day! make sure you got everything charged up and ready to rock!! I am going to bring a cooler for water. The weather says it's going to be a hot one so be prepared. Does anyone have a portable grill? we could do burgers and dogs. nothing to extravagant but what are peoples thoughts on this?

Does anyone have a portable grill? we could do burgers and dogs. nothing to extravagant but what are peoples thoughts on this?

i have a sweet portable Webber Baby Q, but id rather (& have to) focus all my time on bashin & wrenchin caz it will be my last for a while.

Sounds good frddy. I will meet you at HF around 1:00 or so. I was just thinking grill would make it so if we stay for a long time (which I think is the plan) we would be able to do dinner. and I don't think anyone is going to be going full on full time. Plus we have to have video going too!! but I don't really care a fast food place is across the street from HF and that is not that far away. So see you tomorrow!!

fired up the K today...only ran for like 5 min because my stupid batteries were dead in my remote :(... Should be a fun one

yesterday was by far the best bash yet. i say this caz we had a good turn-out of peeps and ive seen some things ive never seen before.

**special note to flux users**

I'm still not 100% clear on what happened but i strongly suggest that you get rid of the AM set up & get a 2.4Ghz Tx/Rx that has built in fail safe so it cuts power if you lose bind.

any video you've seen or story you've heard about this truck on 6s LiPo cannot begin to describe the power it has when you see it in person.

i watched this thing tear itself apart, throw parts many feet away, destroy some parts & try to eat bank. i ran from it as fast as i could.

its the fun-est truck ive ever seen, but can also be dangerous. keep lil kids away.

i will post some vid later today.

Latest posts

Members online

Back