Arrrrrrrg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bankrupter

For me to bash Saturday I need these parts .....

Dear customer,

We appreciate you business and since Jan 2007 when we opened 99crc on eBay
have had a perfect 100 feedback track record. We were notified by eBay on Oct 15
that our account has been hacked into and many of our orders and processing had
become tampered with. By the time we could sort the data out it was to late to correct
or undue the problems. eBay as closed our account down from offering further auctions
as they work with us to correct the problems and restore the account to a secure and fully
operating order. The rest of our account, email and such is still open and we have access to
most areas.

What that means to many of our customers is that we may not be able to complete the auction
transaction; some transaction may be delayed in shipment times or we may be forced to refund your payment..
This will be conducted on a case per case bases.

We ask for your understanding in this matter and please contact us for status on your auction.

From what we understand the auction pages and transaction records have been deleted from eBay
so you may not be able to find your auction information, however, we are asking you to please log into your paypal
account and find the transaction if you have questions.

We should start to have refund or shipment data to you by Oct 22.

During this process we apologize for the terrible situation and want to let you know that
we are working with eBay to resolve this situation. We ask that when it comes to feedback
that you either do not leave any or at least leave a positive with an explanation, this way our

Account will not suffer during the process. We hope to come out of this situation very soon
and look forward to meeting your Rc needs!

Thank you,

Jon Martin
Vice President
99crc-eBay sales

They said they may ship it tomorrow. I'm praying....

SL it a set of XL standard length axles, drive cups and bones

AH , don't have any xl parts , if i did i'd send them your way.
SL

LOL thanks bud. I still need to drill them and and all for the cens... I may just have to run the hellfire or call off my end of the bash :(

LOL thanks bud. I still need to drill them and and all for the cens... I may just have to run the hellfire or call off my end of the bash :(

bank, you gotta fig somethin out bro, cuz it startin' to get cold in a hurry. hellfire is good, or shoot me the part #'s & we'll see if hobby fever has 'em.

update:

I wont post my thoughts...

Justin,
In the on going clean up of our hacked into system, we have come to the conclusion where has no money was stolen, the attempt to
hinder our business and slow down our operation by causing our data to misrepresent actual data was somewhat a successful in relation to
our ebay division. Our distribution business and e-comm business are un affected.

At this point we do not have stock in the part you ordered. However we are only 1 hour away from HPI and we are picking up a large order
tomorrow and the 100415 show as being in stock. I will have to use express mail service to get the package delivered by Friday.

At this time i can do no more. I can alwyas refund your payment but that will not meet your needs.

I will keep you informed as best i can, you and many others who hae been hindered by this latest series of events.

Again, our apologies.

Two further notes, our IT person had selected the option that did not erase the email data from the serer once we download it, his attmitted
mistake. You should hae no more email problems. We receive over 500 hundred emials a day and the system only holds 5000 before it kis them back
so it did not take long to back up.
As far as the phone goes, we only cumminicate with our delaler base via phone, all others are email only, as stated on the answer machine.
I assume you called because there is a note in your file that reflects your phone number.

Mat McJohns
99crc

EBay sales

Wow bud that whole situation really bites. I think I have a pretty good idea of what your feelings are, or at least have a pretty good idea of what mine would be if I was in your situation. Having that idea in my head, I know it's probably best that you don't post them...LOL!!

I sent them this:

OK this works for me.. I guess better late than never. I understand this is as much fun for you as I. I have no problems in working with you as you sort out this unfortunate event and look forward to business with you in the future.

Take care and thank you for the update.
Justin Parker

Mr. Parker,
Here is the Express Mail tracking number *********, track here: www.usps.com

It is being sent out today, yesterday our truck arrived to late to make any shipments.
You should start to see tracking stat by the close of business today.

You where not charged shipping for your auction and we will not charge you for the Overnight shipment.

Mat McJohns
99crc

EBay sales

This was a free ship to begin with! they took care of me in the end.

glad to hear they took care of you buddy!! i've heard at times they can be slow but have great products and sounds like in the end your happy so its good to know!!

Yep that's a 40 dollar ship FREE. Cant ask for better it was not there fault in the first place. But they took care of me. I will use them again and I would recommend them to any!

BTW it was a 60 dollar part order

Latest posts

Members online

Back