April 2010 - Platinum R/C Products !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NEOHIO...congrats on winning the PRC TVP's. Make sure you post up some pics when you receive them.

Thanks to all those who donated to the forum. This forum would not be what it is without the support and dedication of all our members.

you guys said it best just like I did in the vid. We could not do it w/o you the members... you make this place tick! We are here just to keep it going for you..

Congrats NeOhio !!! Thanks to all the contributed to the raffle.. Can't wait for the next one to begin..

congrats neohio! we should do this more often!??? Nice1 To all Contributors!!!

congrats neo and enjoy!!! and i just wanted to thank larsen racing for his contribution in this and thank everyone else that was involved for helping!!!!

Thanks guys, I'm thinking I'm going to build a nitro. Hopefully be able to piece it all together with all the spares I have and anything else I need will come from myatomic and ERCM. Not sure if it will be picco powered. but probably will be in the end. I'll get with Jason and iron out the details.

Thanks to all that entered. I hope we raised enough for the site to keep it going another 6 or 8 months.To all the admin/mods, thanks for doing everything you guys do!

And LJ, thanks for taking this site to a whole new direction lately. I can only imagine all the new features you guys have up your sleeves!

I'll post a build thread when I have most of my parts together.

JP

Congrats Neohio. Your gonna love the CF parts. I don't have the TVPs but I've got the bulk plates and wing mount and they are pretty stout. haven't ran them yet, but just from visual inspection.

Congrats bud, and just wanted to thank everyone who has put time or donations into this raffle, without these great members there wouldnt be anything .......

Awesome Neo - I would very much like to have won this particular raffle. Everyone who did enter the raffle Thank You. Neo - Have you not won a contest already? I'm under the impression you have. If so, your one lucky human.

Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back