Anyone work at a Ford Dealership?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RangerRock

Looking to see if anyone else on here works at a Ford dealership as a mechanic or on the "Quick Lane" ? I just went for an interview today at one of the local dealerships working on the Quick Lane, supposed to call me Monday and let me know when I can start and bring all my tools up.

I'm excited and can't wait!

just to let ya know parker i did my auto partnership for college and let ya know u can never have enouth tools so be ready to buy more

good luck parker, hope you land the job buddy.

what kind of info you looking for? a close bud of mine was mechanic at a dealership for years (went through their ASSET program), then tried his hand at service manager, hated it and opened his own shop..... very successful & he has a lot of contacts at ford dealerships here.

Well good news! Just got the phone call and told me I start Monday at 8! YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Mickey! Appreciate it bud! Just went to Sears and for my graduation present my parents bought me a new tool box, 1/2" impact, and a tool set. Couldn't be happier right now man. Graduated on Saturday and hitting the real world job Tomorrow. So much for a summer, haha

Congrats Parker. Your parnets truly stand beside you. Hope the best, good luck.

Members online

No members online now.
Back