Anyone know any decent sites that sell 1/8 scale body shells - looking for something that isn’t really common

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atarioldskool

Hi guys
Looking for 1/8 scale body shell for my savage XL but looking for something that is not common! Want something that is a bit different to the norm!

I do like the retro trucks because with those I can custom it And will look better with things like - the engine sticking out from the bonnet, fog light bar on the roof etc

Pls can you give me some links that sell shells please
I’m having a hard time deciding on what shell to buy

Give rcmart a try,
Just type in pro-line body in the search bar,
Writing proline in the search bar won't work,
Their website is very word specific.

Give rcmart a try,
Just type in pro-line body in the search bar,
Writing proline in the search bar won't work,
Their website is very word specific.

Will do thanks ,
But I think I’ve pretty much seen all the proline shells to be honest , nothing has grabbed my attention to be honest

My suggestion is to measure the wheelbase of your rig and then look at sites like McCallister Racing, Proline, Parma, Kyosho, Axial, Tamiya and any of the other body manufacturers for something you like that is in the wb dimensions you have, after all the body can be trimmed and mounts lowered or raised to suit just about anything out there......

Check out JConcepts, they have a lot of MT bodies for sale, they are made for solid axle MTs but their dimensions would indicate they should fit on our trucks well (probably like a Savage 21 or 25 body would fit/look)

Check for width and wheelbase. hope that helps

My suggestion is to measure the wheelbase of your rig and then look at sites like McCallister Racing, Proline, Parma, Kyosho, Axial, Tamiya and any of the other body manufacturers for something you like that is in the wb dimensions you have, after all the body can be trimmed and mounts lowered or raised to suit just about anything out there......

Also keep in mind that RC bodies for MTs do not have the exact wheelbase for our trucks, so even though our trucks (standard) are a bit over 13in wheelbase, the body that comes with the truck is closer to an 11.5in wheelbase or so and of course looks fine.

Pro line rat rod
Pro line apocalypse (roll cage is separate)
Hpi grave robber
Pro line Baja bug
Red cat semi truck

Find them on eBay or Google search

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back