any ps3 players out there

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickey

just me
lookin to see how many play online, what games and screen names. I'm new to this ps3 online world and I'm just seeing how many of my friends at hpisf are players to.

my screen name is subiemickey and i mostly play gt5 right now but that will change once i get more games

Got ps3 but I don't hardly use it for anything other than a blueray player or movies in general. Xbox live is my poison for online gaming.

just got my ps3 yesterday!! frickin rawks!! :D
play battfield bad company online off and on.

ps3: swampdawg73

battlefield bad company kicks some serious butt !!!!!

i am frddyj :iamfrddyj:

alanpartridge99 play mostly cod black ops but been loving needfor speed and assassins creed brotherhood lately.

I have assassanis creed brotherhood haven't played it yet though but I play my ps3 occasionally mostly 360.

sharkattack99 is my tag for both ps3 and 360

Shark added you on xbox...... tryan8462
I have both but I only play online with xbox.

cool what do you play? i play black ops, COD modern warefare 2, and halo reach will have to play some time.

yeah i don't play my ps3 much online or that much as all for that matter, but my wife to be bought it for me so i won't get rid of it.

I'm also signed up for psn. Next time I get on to play, I'll post up what my screen name is. I can't remember what it is right now off hand. I just got NFS:Most Wanted and have only played for a little bit the other day. I'll be play most of the night on Thur cuz it's my b-day and that's what I wanna do on my day. I've also got Time Crisis: Razing Storm that I'll be playin too. But I may wait til I can get the Playstation Move Sharp Shooter to play the Razing Storm part of the game. I'll keep you guys posted.

I'm back online now. My ps3 got YLOD again but i fixed it again :lmao: i picked up GT5 about 2 days, i can't believe what iv missed LOL. My PSN is RiFFY69 i added a few guys already. Just mention your from HPISF :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back