40 series Big Joes meets Trophy Truggy 4.6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JVT73

Just for kicks, wanted to see what it looked like and if they would function. I have full range of movement but, may have to change the clutch bell to a lower gear?
IMG_0158.JPG IMG_0159.JPG IMG_0160.JPG IMG_0161.JPG IMG_0162.JPG

How is your trugy running?
Running very well, seems to like to be on the hot side, for example it runs like a dog at 190 F to 225 F but between 230 and 255 watch out it really comes alive. I'm thinking that either it's still breaking in or it just likes to run hot. Seems that every engine is a little different.

Running very well, seems to like to be on the hot side, for example it runs like a dog at 190 F to 225 F but between 230 and 255 watch out it really comes alive. I'm thinking that either it's still breaking in or it just likes to run hot. Seems that every engine is a little different.

I wouldn't call those temps "hot". I've ran engines that love to run 275-290, those are "hot". :D

It does look pretty cool. 255F is kind of warm, but not awful. Considering your running a single speed rig, your probably running pretty high rpm's. Stock engine?

Your probably right on the temps then. They may drop some after more fuel is through it.

Latest posts

Members online

Back