24.7's PRC AB Mods Picco Savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

24.7_SaVaGe

No Limit of Virginia Shenandoah Valley
Everyone has been wanting to see some pics and I wanted to put a thread up on it so here it is, note in the pics the truck is dirty cause I ran it some today.

What I'm Running:
AB Mods Drag Mod Picco .28
Extreme RC Mods 221-T End Bleed pipe or 086 ( Have been testing both)
Platinum RC EXT LCG CF Tvp's
Platinum RC motor plate
Platinum RC 250cc midtank plate, Ofna 250cc tank
Platinum RC center skid to match the Tvp's
Platinum RC wing mount and Rush RX battery box mount
HPI Sway Bars
HPI racing suspension conversion
RPM RX box
3 speed with optional high speed gear, 17/47 gearing
HPI super heavy duty Bones and cups
40 Series Dishes with 23mm hexes
Hitec 7955 Steering servo (333oz of tq )
HPI Bulletproff diffs
XL axles
HPI Bigbore Shocks
Buku Speed Tune clutch- Best clutch setup I have used in a long time

Now for the Pics: Comments are gladly appreciated

DSCN0579.jpg

DSCN0582.jpg

DSCN0584.jpg

DSCN0585.jpg

DSCN0590.jpg

DSCN0592.jpg

YEP IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT FOR THE PICS!!! LOL So now i ask "WERE'S THE VIDS?" LMAO I'm one to talk!! lol

Vids are coming soon once I can get my stupid camera to work lol, but thanks guys on the comments.

Sick build!! Where is the black wagon lid at?

Glad you reminded me Scott, here are the pics of my new body, credit to Jimmy Zirk for the paint job.

DSCN0593.jpg

DSCN0594.jpg

DSCN0596.jpg

DSCN0597.jpg

I'm with joeg on this one; either make a vid or mail it here and i'll make it & mail it back. :slapped:

I'll hold the camera for you Fred, then when I get tired of the camera (1min later) i'll take over driving.

Lol sorry guys its coming, I know, I'm trying to borrow a camera off someone that will take a decent video, as soon as i get a camera I will have a vid up!

I like both, they both serve there purposes, seems like I can get maybe a hair more tope end with the ercm, but the local track doesnt like that pipe lol, so thats where the 086 comes into play.

I like both, they both serve there purposes, seems like I can get maybe a hair more tope end with the ercm, but the local track doesnt like that pipe lol, so thats where the 086 comes into play.

Maybe a video of the 086 and ercm pipe on the Picco would help us see for ourselves. LOL We will decide for you?

Maybe a video of the 086 and ercm pipe on the Picco would help us see for ourselves. LOL We will decide for you?

yep. send both pipes when you mail the truck to me so i can vid both.

what doesnt the local track like about the ercm? :dunno:

Too loud for the owners "Noise standards" LOL yea tell me about it, but I am trying to get some vid, be patient........

Latest posts

Members online

Back