1st ever jump with savage-wow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent all day with my savage yesterday-still getting used to it. tuning and idle settings ect-got everything ready then thought id take it bashing at the park-hell yea wot great fun we had i cant wait to get back there again-check out my 1st ever jump lol. I know its not alot but its the start of things to come..

To encourage you, you know the savage can take 10x that abuse you were doing, right?
You can jump it a LOT higher than that, just make sure to land on all four and you're good!

I will remember that for next time, hopefully I will land properly and not smash my shell to bits-lol.

Rules on how to jump.

Do not let off the throttle before you reach the top of the ramp and coast over it.....it will nose dive.
While in the air, give it throttle to make the nose go up, and brake to make the nose go down.
Thats all there is to it
practice makes perfect

Rules on how to jump.

Do not let off the throttle before you reach the top of the ramp and coast over it.....it will nose dive.
While in the air, give it throttle to make the nose go up, and brake to make the nose go down.
Thats all there is to it
practice makes perfect

Might want to point out as well, if you give it gas on landing you may take some gears out. :duh:

Ya hit I bigger jump! Its actually better on the truck bc u can control it in the air! Also make sure yoyr not doing any steering as u take off!

ya those cast gears can't take too much abuse..... learn to let off before landing and they last a lil longer......

Yeah I learned the hard way lol.

They were pretty high not insane but decent I believe my nose was down and I was trying to correct it well ran out of time.

I did this with a throttle-on landing. I'm sure the bigger tires were a contributing factor.

Latest posts

Members online

Back