Zombie max or proline mashers ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DGCON

Strictly bashing grass dirt gravel , which is better on pavement ?
Thanx for the help

hmmm i don't know about pavement but the zombies are really hard to find now as there discontinued!!

like s.s. says, theyre discontinued but you might be able to pick up a set on ebay or on a sale or whatever.

zombies get the following grade on looks in the follow areas:
grass- excellent
pavement- excellent
dirt/gravel- excellent

they get the following grade on traction in the following areas:
grass- suck
pavement- suck
dirt/gravel- suck

i run em on my flux cause they look killer and the lack of grip makes for some kick butt drifting & powerslides.

They do look kick %#~ I need something for on off road , any recommendations . I'm thinking 40 series mashers on Hpi blast .
Zombies - no more since they suck
Mulchers - I got a line on a set
How about dirt bonz ?

I was also checking out the losi 420 bolt on , similar to the Mulcher . Pretty cheap on the bay.

How about dirt bonz ?

i also run a set of these on proline dish on the flux. they rock & grip the grass and dirt like crazy.

i wonder about the longevity because they seem to be a soft compound but so far, so good. i scored them for cheap cheap on ebay.

i also run a set of these on proline dish on the flux. they rock & grip the grass and dirt like crazy.

i wonder about the longevity because they seem to be a soft compound but so far, so good. i scored them for cheap cheap on ebay.

I have chewed up 2 sets of these. Good under rated tire. They last longer then you would think. You ..Will.. eat 2 sets in a season. Thats with all around use with tar action

ya the dirt bonz are a good tire,alot of people seem to overlook them but they hook up nice in the dirt and grass.. I'm just in the middle of trying the badlands for awhile.......

dirtbonz are awesome! Get a surprising amount of traction... and then after a couple hours of bashing, they will then be slicks and awesome for road use haha

I got tired of replacing them, so now use badlands which wear very very well! awesome traction, but not ideal for road use...

Latest posts

Members online

Back