xo1 wheels on xs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok soon to buy a savage xs and i want to run xo1 wheels on the truck this WILL require a 17mm hex are there ANY possible mods that can b done to use these wheels i have an open mind to any commenters :) :) :) :) please hellp

Could I use the wheely king axles like inhttps://youtu.be/Mge1n3DDchU this video and use a traxxas 17th adapter for the ribbed 17mm hex

Here's th vid

well that vid says nothing about using a TRX 17mm hex set, not sure if they will even fit, but the TRX 17mm hex set is cheap enuff to buy just to find out I suppose, the wheelie king axle mod does look a bit tougher for sure so I would do that if I was looking for a better stronger setup... I recently installed a full set of TRX 17mm hexes onto my Tamiya Terra Crusher and they fit like they were made for it so anything is possible if ya have time to mess with it......

I already own the tmaxx 17mm and tried them on my redcat earthquake and th traxxas pin was too thick so if that is th case the thicker hole for the pin may make room for the maxx adapters

Latest posts

Members online

Back