Xl flux

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ikesavage

After years of being out of the rc world and selling my nitro SS my son is really wanting to get into the bigger stuff and I'm not doing nitro at least right now, my questions are what battery's are a good option that aren't $700 also for the 6S that would be 2 3S battery's or something else and what voltage is the max on both or 1 battery. I'm still learning the new LiPo world of things.

1 other question the transmission is it direct drive or does it have the same type as the nitro?

2 x 2S LiPo for 4S or 2 x 3S LiPo for 6S.

The Flux does not have a gearbox that changes gears as rpm increases like nitro.

The gearing is fixed, mainly due to the significant torque from brushless motors.

Check whether the later Flux comes with heavy duty internal gears as the original ones were aluminium which quickly wear.

2 x 2S LiPo for 4S or 2 x 3S LiPo for 6S.

The Flux does not have a gearbox that changes gears as rpm increases like nitro.

The gearing is fixed, mainly due to the significant torque from brushless motors.

Check whether the later Flux comes with heavy duty internal gears as the original ones were aluminium which quickly wear.
I'm looking at the newest version of the flux xl gtxl-1 from the page from hpi it has the bullet proof diffs.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back