x4.6 P&P already?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new to this soo bare with me... i just took my 4.6 appart and found out it comes stock being ported.

can I gain more if I ported any further? and will polishing it make much of a differnece?

There are small gains to be made by the external cutting of the sleeve, the main improvement comes from timing changes. As for polishing, just a very light touchup is more than enough, polish it too much and the sleeve will not fit tight in the block causeing leakage between ports, not good.

I'm new to this soo bare with me... i just took my 4.6 appart and found out it comes stock being ported.

can I gain more if I ported any further? and will polishing it make much of a differnece?

i was going to mention to talk to crash if you need some info on porting and stuff as he's done a couple engines now and is getting pretty big performance gains from what i've heard!!

i was going to mention to talk to crash if you need some info on porting and stuff as he's done a couple engines now and is getting pretty big performance gains from what i've heard!!

thanks shawn, although Pure has more tuning knowledge in his pinky then I have in my brain........lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back