Wierd Axial .32 problem.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s14

Hey guys i just installed a new axial .32 motor in my savy.

I was breaking in my engine using the recommended method in the instruction manual but i noticed something really wierd.

I was doing a 15ft circle with the throttle on and off (1/2 throttle) turning right. All was fine. The engine temps were 95C-100C and the motor was running rich as i hadn't started to tune for performance, i left it in break in settings with minor adjustments.

However when i switched and did a circle going left the motor would then run extremely rich untill the motor was ready to stall. When i turned straight the motor ran fine. It seemed that as long as i wasnt turning left the motor ran beautiful but as soon as i turned left the motor owuld run really rich.

Does anyone know what may be the problem?

btw i broke in a 4.6 and a lrp spec 3 with no problems at all, or at least not this problem.

WOW this is a new one for me. The only thing I can think of currently is are you doing this with a full tank. If not could the fuel pick-up in the tank getting more fuel one way verses the other.

I will keep thinking about this and see if I can come up with something else.

32 break in

Yea mine did the same thing. after you start tuning, it goes away. I thought I did somthin wrong or somthing. I agree I think its a feul presure thing

It happens from full all the way to close to empty tank.

I also changed the route the fuel tubing was running from behind the engine to the front and it still had the problem.

I finished the break in process and started to tune for performance. The problem seemed to go away.

Very wierd. Does anyone have any clue as to why this would happen?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back