Who's going to get one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SWEET, I saw this yesterday and it looks like it is another one for my stable of trucks ;)

Looks like a BEAST! If I didn't purchase a project Firestorm and in the process of picking up new paintball gear I would be definately be having the funds for one!

I can very much see the Traxxas X-Maxx being added to my collection as well. :D

I wonder if that thing has enough power to be as impressive as it looks.
It looks freekin awsome. I wonder if I can get a deal on one for boxing day?

I may have to pick on up next spring :D

but I am definalty waiting to see the reviews on it first. although it has HUGE diffs, and metal cvd's( gasp), the fact that everything, including the motor mount, is plastic, scares my a little.

I may have to pick on up next spring :D

but I am definalty waiting to see the reviews on it first. although it has HUGE diffs, and metal cvd's( gasp), the fact that everything, including the motor mount, is plastic, scares my a little.

one look at the Axial Yeti XL should help alleviate your concerns, composites have come a long way in recent years, and besides think of all the upgrades one could do with such a beast that has most everything going for it...... I am not the least bit concerned with suffering breakage with this thing..... all I can say is :whoo: traxxas has come out swinging for the fences with this one.....

I wonder if that thing has enough power to be as impressive as it looks.
It looks freekin awsome. I wonder if I can get a deal on one for boxing day?
The brushless motor is the only thing I'm concerned about. I'm hoping it's plenty powerful out of the box and if it is then I'm sure this truck is going to be a hit.

most people that ive seen have been more concerned about the esc then the motor. the motor is basicly an x0-1 can, so I don't think it'll have too many problem there. but some people think 6s isn't enough, as it is basicly a 5th scale. but then again, it is a lot lighter. so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

@jam, yes, a lot of people( including me) were surprised how well the yeti xl does with a plastic chassias.

maybe it'll be fine, maybe not. no one knows yet.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back