Who has a Ipod????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok finnily got my usb cable now I have ?s Komodo67 I just loaded the softwhere that u sent me Now what????

I went to ituns and got lost (Iam new at this and don't have a clue what iam doing) Do i have to pay for every song Or what how does this work??? is there a place were I can have music downloaded for free ???? what all do I need to do here my friends??????//////

insert a music cd, while itunes is open...then it'll ask if you want to import the cd to your library...tell it yes...it'll add the music to your pc...let me know when you get that far...

you don't have to pay for ANY songs (I've got my 4 gig half full without paying for anything) just use your cd's...or your buddies cd's...anything like that...

ok so what if u don't have many cds most of mine were stolen when my car was stolen so u have to go to like lime wire or something like that
to get your music??

you can click the "itunes store" on the left hand side, to purchase music from itunes...I imagine you can use mp3's from any source, as long as they end up in your library...

as far as uploading them to the ipod, open the library tab (on the left side of the screen) and just select the songs you want, and drag them to your ipod (should be on the left side of the screen, named whatever you called your ipod, or whatever name you used when you hooked the ipod to the computer after itunes was installed)

thanks man I managed to upload a few still working at it thanks again !!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back