which pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've heard tsais pipes are good with lots of power and theres a vantage racing pipe i think its called which i've heard also is good!

i have the tsais c5 hurricane dual exhaust on the way, its supposed to be a good pipe guess i will see

yep i agree jp pipes are good! just make sure u get the right one for what u want it to do! the jp 1 is for bottom end torque i believe and the jp 2 is middle to top end and the jp 3 gives u more power through out, i think thats how it goes anyway! please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong as I'm not totally sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not looking to spend alot of $$$$ on a tsais that thing is nice though out the jp1,2,3 how much are those

I'm not sure what the prices are for the jp pipes. sorry i couldnt help more! and yes i agree the tsais pipes are a little pricey, i didnt want to spend that much but i have a buddy that said if i don't like it he'll buy it off me so its worth a try!

does the tsais pipe with the duel stingers does it block the hole for the rotostart

definitely right on the jp pipes savageshaun, the jp pipes are around 75 bucks and are hardened and have a great sound

There For The Left Side Though Arent They? If So U Would Have To Tinker With It I Guess To Install It!

Latest posts

Members online

Back