Which are you? Democrat? Republican? or Texan?

Which are you??

• Democrat?

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Republican?

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Texan?

Votes: 23 46.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k0m0d067

Here's a simple scenario/test, to see which one you most closely resemble:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife, and 2 small children. Suddenly, an Islamic terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obsceneties, praises Allah, raises his knife, and charges at you.

You are carrying a Glock .40 caliber, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

The next 3 posts are the answer choices. Read each one carefully, and make your decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
Democrat's answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!

Does the man look poor or oppressed?
Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
Could we run away?
What does my wife think?
What about the kids?
Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?
What does the law say about this situation?
Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it?
Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society, and to my children?
Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
Does he definately want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
Should I call 9-1-1?
Why is this street so deserted?
We need to raise taxes, and have a paint 'n' weed day, and make this a happier, healthier street, that would discourage such behaviour.
This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a concensus.

Texan's answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click...
(sounds of reloading)

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click...

Daughter: "Nice grouping Daddy! Were those Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?"
Son: "Can I shoot the next one?!?"
Wife: "You're NOT taking that to the taxidermist!"

TEXAN!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, if your going to do that to me and my family, I'm going to make sure your dead. lol.

i guess I'm a canadian republican then lol!!!!!!

Texan ofcourse. However I feel there is a severe lack of making fun of the republicans and all their annoying tendancies.

HOWDY PARDNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BIG TEX sounding off!!

You forgot to mention if it was the post or pre brady bill glock....well now thrown out brady bill....9 rounds before a reload I think he forgot to load some and stuff the pipe---carry hot is all I gotta say...
How was the groupeing?

don't be silly, texans wouldnt carry a glock.

they would be carrying one of THESE!!

one bang from that would be enough, but all 5 would blow an appendage completly off....

you aint a bad boy!!! my version
bang bang bang bang bang (reload) bang bang bang bang bang
(picking a time bomb out of pocket) plant the bomb run!!!!!

Daughter: "Nice grouping Daddy! Were those Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?"
Son: "Can I shoot the next one?!?"
Wife: "You're NOT taking that to the taxidermist!

I never saw this..... But Republican caz I am and I'm also cheep and that (insert bad hate words here) is not worth the buck worth of lead and smokeless.

Sadly.... Hide them guns or kiss them good bye caz by this time next year our guns will be gone. Way to go America.. Thanks for the "change" I didn't want...

And on another note, there is a story in the news right now about how gun sales have climbed TREMENDOUSLY since the election results. Everyone knows that pretty soon it's not going to be very easy to get them with a fully Democratic majority in the Senate and the House, plus the President.

Democratic majority in the Senate and the House, plus the President.

Thats what I meant when I said, "Way to go America!" No point in a vote just pass the bill. There are no longer "partys" May as well have a dictator...

what about the detroit version?

"who the (heck) uses a handgun?"

Draws fully auto machine gun of your choice like a scene out for san andreas.

sprays the target, and anything withing 20 yards.

walks away.

Just because your a democrat doesn't mean you dislike guns. I'm a democrat and would have probably shot his knees out first to inflict a small amount of pain and let him suffer a bit before I offed him. Oh and I do own a few guns. Democrats are pro-labor and for the well being of the hard working middle american family, republicans are for themselves and the wealthy.

I never saw this..... But Republican caz I am and I'm also cheep and that (insert bad hate words here) is not worth the buck worth of lead and smokeless.

Sadly.... Hide them guns or kiss them good bye caz by this time next year our guns will be gone. Way to go America.. Thanks for the "change" I didn't want...

You haven't been paying attention lately, I guess. Remember the military used-brass thing? Democrat Senators fixed it and got that policy changed back.
Dems are scared crapless of gun control these days, won't touch it, won't look at it, go out of their way to avoid being seen having anything to do with it. Gun control bills are career suicide, and they know it. Oh, they'll talk about it, but then they strand all the bills in committee until they die.

In the meantime, all the people panicking over the "Obama Scare" are driving up ammo and gun prices so much, I can't afford to go to the range!

they cant take your guns. smart people have guns that are registered to them and the hidden glock in the drop ceiling that nobody knows about

Latest posts

Members online

Back