wheels sizes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luke1983

I could do with some pics of savvy's with different sizes wheels/tyres on and obviously what they are.

This is to help me decide which wheels to get on my beast!

Any help appreciated dudes

Hey Luke. I'm always lookin for a chance to show my pics, lol

Here is HPI Dirt Bonz (Maxx Size) on Pro-line dish rims

DSC_0344-1.jpg

Here is Losi Zombie (Maxx Size) on Maximizer Bead lock

Heads up tho, ive heard these tires are discontinued

DSC_0243.jpg

DSC_0241.jpg

All I got is big ones but here you go. Tried to show some different angles Savage XL:

HPI Tremor wheels/Goliath tires:

GraveRobber-Tremorrims-Goliathti-1.jpg

GraveRobber-Tremorrims-Goliathti-4.jpg

GraveRobber-Tremorrims-Goliathti-7.jpg

GraveRobber-Tremorrims-Goliathti-5.jpg

Same Truck, ProLine Silverado body:

CIMG00802.jpg

CIMG00822.jpg

CIMG00902.jpg

XL with Terrapinns:

CIMG0206.jpg

CIMG0207.jpg

CIMG0071.jpg

CIMG0072.jpg

CIMG0090.jpg

CIMG0095.jpg

Shoot can somebody resize those last three pics for me? Or just delete them since I can't edit. I could resize them myself also if a mod can remove them.

Jconcepts Rulux Half-ups 1/2" offset on Losi Zombie Maxx tires (tires may be discontinued)

IMG00166-20100411-1638.jpg

The 14mm hex Maximizer Beadlocks with Proline Badlands tires.

IMG00077-20100227-1033.jpg

IMG00050-20100131-1735.jpg

IMG00046-20100129-1853.jpg

Is it just me or are some of the tires rotational direction backwards. "Tires placed on the wrong side"

lol good eye Joe. I had 3 kids playing 20 questions with me when I was doing my tires and got 2 of them messed up. Fixing them is on the to do list this weekend.

lol good eye Joe. I had 3 kids playing 20 questions with me when I was doing my tires and got 2 of them messed up. Fixing them is on the to do list this weekend.
LOL. It happens to the best of us. I do that without anyone being around to take my focus off so don't worry. I only notice right when I start the trucks up.

Yeah my back tires were backwards just needed to swap the put them on on the wrong sides. IV actually glued two tires backwards man that sucks LOL thank God for bead locks

dooly try runnin em backward & see if you get a gain in traction. thats how a lot of the "puller" guys do it. :dunno:

Yeah I've seen alot of pullers running tires backwards, in the case of my Terrapinns, HPI sent me 4 right sided preglued wheels/tires LOL. Don't matter much with those tires though.

Latest posts

Members online

Back