wheels and tyres

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leon75

for best performance on road and off road was is the best wheels and tyres + size

i have a savage limited edition i want to change the wheels and tyres wot is the best tyers for off road

Yeah, totally depends on the terrain. Bowties are great off-road tires, but their lugs are a bit small for really loose dirt and long grass. Mulchers are great but the pin is too big for hard surfaces. Chevron-style treads (like Pro-Line Mashers and stock Savage tires) are nice all-around tires, they do everything pretty well, but do nothing great. The new Pro-Line Badlands MT tires look like they'll be a nice bashing tire, too, and probably work well for racing on loose, loamy tracks.

wot is the best tyers for off road

My self i like the 40 series with 23mm adapters and Big Joe's on the chyenne rims..as i don't race on a track..but i do like the traction i get when in gravel pits and also in sand or dirt..the proline tire product is a really well made tire IMO and should be on everyone's hop-up list...

tires

the adapters

the rims

hope that gives you a little direction :)

Last edited by a moderator:
savage028 has encouraged me to buy the big joes and cheyenne's with the adapters. I purchased that exact setup and for bashing you cant go wrong with that setup big tires, blinged out rims, and one tough hex!!! I love my wheels!!! Thanks for the advise savage028 :)

Latest posts

Members online

Back