wheelie bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apache18

Well, I have come with this so far.It does help keeping the front down some. I am trying to keep the truck from pulling a wheelie. The arms are upper control arms cut down some.What do you think? Thanks Joe

Looks good Joe, I like it... What does the upper part mount to?

The axle is a steel rod from the lhs and the tires are for an airplane. I just had to drill out the rim to fit the axle. Joe

ok its looks great, lets see her in action.
insert video here_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________lol

I will try to get a vid in the next day or 2. Got alot of work going out right now. Joe

Yes, the wheels are from an airplane. The axle is a steel rod from the lhs and the arms are savage upper control arms cut down a little. Joe

Hey Joe could you please get some clearer pics of the mounting of the wheelie bar please and thank you

pm me your e-mail addy. It makes it easier for me to send them. Joe

custom made

Ill get some pics for ya

its two upper arms and an old race car axle with wheels

here is a video of it in action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtpdemVcI7E

16LUNDBOAT093.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent job. if you don't mind I would love to use your idea. i came up with a wheelie bar but it's really frankenstined with angle backets, nuts and bolts.
IMO yours is the best I've liked so far.

the crash bar & video are off the hook. my savage overpowers my hpi wheelie bar and ends up on it roof way to easy.

Excellent job. if you don't mind I would love to use your idea. i came up with a wheelie bar but it's really frankenstined with angle backets, nuts and bolts.
IMO yours is the best I've liked so far.

thank you

it has lasted a long time with no breakage

You guys've got some cool bars, nice work. :) I'm gonna order the HPI one soon. I made some concepts at home but they got no good.. :( Hehe!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back