Wheel and tire opinion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grtrnd1

Hi, I've been beating my savage for a few months now and love it. Had a few problems with busted shocks and a spur gear, and a few loose screws, but i'm jumpin it pretty hard. I am looking into widening and lengthening it out. I was wandering about widening. Should I go with offset wheels and tires or extended hubs. I was told that the extended hubs are junk. I like the looks of an offset wheel but can't find anything but 14 mm. I mainly run in grass, hillclimb (need extended chassis), and jump (a long way and high). What tire and wheel combo would you recommend or have had good luck with. Let me know, thanks.

I bought RPM wheels, they are holding up.
I haven't gotten to really bash, just work everything in from the diff rebuilds.

I'm guessing that these wheels will suffice, since they are RPM and known for dependability, but only time will tell.

I have Pro-Line Mulchers on them, and those things just tear into the ground like you wouldn't believe. I recommend these tires for grass, and any other loose surface.

i have the goliath tires, and they grab pretty good, they take alot of torque away, so you would have to downsize the cb, or up the sg. they jump really good, and with the ext. tvp's its so easy to jump, a caveman could do it.

I'm running the Maximizer 1/2" offset beadlocks with Losi Zombie maz tires. Here's a link to Maximizer the 1/2" offset 17 mm Hub Wheels http://www.maximizerproducts.com/maxstore/stores/1/17mm_Hex_Beadlocks_C33.cfm?UserID=752956&jsessionid=2430a927945fL$09$BA$

Members online

No members online now.
Back