Whats A Good Combo For The Pro-Line 40 Series MOAB Tire ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xll-SavageX-llx

★ CaNaDa Eh ★
Hey guys,

I'm getting a set of Pro-Line 40 Series MOAB tires and i was wondering what rims would look really sharp & fit with these tires?

Thanks !

moab40.jpg

I have the moabs on a set of axial 8 hole bead locks and think they LOOK good as far as perfomance, for me they are to heavy and sit in a box now, I tried to put them on maximizers and they wouldnt fit. heres a pic.
DSCN0048.jpg
[/IMG]

I have the moabs on a set of axial 8 hole bead locks and think they LOOK good as far as perfomance, for me they are to heavy and sit in a box now, I tried to put them on maximizers and they wouldnt fit. heres a pic.
DSCN0048.jpg
[/IMG]

Sweet thanks tinker2141, well i mainly bash so the weight doesn't really matter, well it does but to a certain point. How much heavier do you think the MOAB tires are from the GT2 factory tires ?

yup they are very heavy and tend to rip apart your drive train....mine also sit in a box.....dirt bones are nice and light with good all around traction....they work even better with molded inserts!!!

one issues sad maxizmizers don't fit 40s tires lol

wow sorry then i just assumed they made 40 series rims as well and have heard good things about there rims, sorry i was mistaken.....

I mounted a Set of Moabs on Axial cheap Black Chrome wheels and they are great as far as being heavy yes I agree hard on Parts. But isn't that why they make parts? BEAT YOUR TRUCK!!! The lightest combo I have weighed is the Dirt Bones "S" Compound with the Hpi Cheapest wheels Q6 Black. They are the fastest combo and hook up great on all surfaces and take a pretty good beating I might add!! Just My .02 cents worth!! But are extremely ugly!!

I mounted a Set of Moabs on Axial cheap Black Chrome wheels and they are great as far as being heavy yes I agree hard on Parts. But isn't that why they make parts? BEAT YOUR TRUCK!!! The lightest combo I have weighed is the Dirt Bones "S" Compound with the Hpi Cheapest wheels Q6 Black. They are the fastest combo and hook up great on all surfaces and take a pretty good beating I might add!! Just My .02 cents worth!! But are extremely ugly!!

Yah i have the same set up, Dirt Bonz "S" with the Q6 racing rims !

these are awesome and light...but if you are beating your truck......who cares about looks? i have a set a wheels & tires i ride all turf on, ones that lookgood good, and ones that i bash the **** out of!!!!!!

The only diff I ever blew was after the moab went on and all i do is bash, never even seen a track that wasnt BMX, I run maximizer with zombies now and have no problems.

Latest posts

Members online

Back