What Tire Glue To Use???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAVDOG

I Bought Some Proline Tires And They Need To Be Glued What Does Everyone Reccomend For Glue. What Works The Best? Let Me Know If You Have Any Info.
Thanks.

i use the medium c.a. glue, the thin runs all over the place and the thick takes for ever to "setup" causing you to wait for a day before you can use your truck but thats just me!!

Thanks Guys For The Info You Guys Are Great. Thanks.

just a note, my buddy on ebay were i get alot of parts told me u don't have to run out to a hobby shop and buy expensive "tire glue" theres stuff called"super glue" which is c.a. glue which apparently works great and u can buy it at hardware stores and stuff!! just a thought!!

Thanks Nitro I Have Some Of That Here Already. So You Can Use Just Regular Super Glue?

Superglue Is The Best In My Opinion.....its Fast,....strong......and Thats All You Could Ask For...

I Used Regular Super Glue And It Works Great!! I Would Never Spend The Money For The Tire Glue It Is A Waist. I Have Ran About 15 Tanks Through With The Regular Super Glue And Tires Are Still Like I Just Glued Them :)

Latest posts

Members online

Back