What other rc's do you own?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't own anything but savages but i have owned all the tyco stuff when i was younger and more recently i had an acme condor tenth scale buggy this thing was worse than the tycos and i have also owned a rc10gt fun truck but i need monster truck for the way i beat them

RC10 and Losi JRXT (both electric 1/10 scale). Back in the late 80's I was into electric off-road big time...
(2) Losi Micro T's.

i have my savvy, a e-firestorm converted to flux spec BL, a tamiya highlift undergoing either four linking, or pulling conversion (haven't decided yet), and a micro-t, which i got from SDMorris, but still haven't used.

6 Savages [1 racer, 1 small block, 1 puller, 1 basher, 1 racer(wife's), 1 basher(wife's)], 1 E-savage, 2-E-Maxxs, 2 T-Maxxs, REVO(Platinum Ed), 2 Mini LST's, AX-10, Slash(brushless), Rustler, Micro-t, Mini Quake (540 motor installed), and a Micro CX helo. I guess that I am addicted. LOL.........

It does pretty good. I am still tweaking this one since it's an XL w/Lst conversion that I just threw together. I was getting tired of pulling the center diff out of my REVO to be able to race with No Limit. The couple we have locally give my revo a run for its money.

damn clement your a superstar lol, all those rcs...thats a lot of wrench time

Savage - Bashing needs.
AX10 - Crawling needs
Slash and SC10 - Track needs
Micro DT - Pet annoying needs

well i have my baja a savage x,a monsoon truggy "benched"a dodge raminator electric rc truck which is just a cheap one like the radio shack ones lol and dare i say,? i even have a jato lol

Just my savvy for me at the mo, my son has a 1/16 sportwerks chaos (in sig pic) which we cant get the lil .05 running anymore and it has a cracked front arm, but I'm hoping to be the owner of a hot bodies LSP R roller soon.

Just 2 Savys thinking about getting a Baja 5T soon though

Last edited by a moderator:
In an odd turn of events, I still own a Radio Shack Air Beam buggy...found it while cleaning out an old armoire in the garage so I could move it to let maintenance in to fix the collapsing ceiling sheetrock...
I'm gonna see if the the old NiCad batts will hold a charge this weekend and if they do, then I have another toy to drive into the ground. I haven't seen the thing since 99, didn't know it made the move, so god only knows if it runs...

In an odd turn of events, I still own a Radio Shack Air Beam buggy...found it while cleaning out an old armoire in the garage so I could move it to let maintenance in to fix the collapsing ceiling sheetrock...
I'm gonna see if the the old NiCad batts will hold a charge this weekend and if they do, then I have another toy to drive into the ground. I haven't seen the thing since 99, didn't know it made the move, so god only knows if it runs...

thats pretty kool. i also found my old dragster in m&d's attic last weekend. its gotta be 30 years old at a minimum. it is not r/c but runs off a airplane engine & nitro. imma post a pic of it later.

btw, i have:

a nitro savage
a hellfire
hot bodies d8 buggy (in process)
savage flux custom build (in process)
traxxas stampede (its my son's tho, he wont let me drive it much)

thats pretty kool. i also found my old dragster in m&d's attic last weekend. its gotta be 30 years old at a minimum. it is not r/c but runs off a airplane engine & nitro. imma post a pic of it later.

Frddy, was it one of those little Cox engine dragsters that had a parachute?

These things came out in the early 70's and I got one. There was no steering, you just started it and hoped it went straight.

I ran it about 4 times and it screamed. I swear the thing did 60mph, but I was a kid so I am sure that's exaggerated.

On the 5th run it smashed into a curb and then a tree and broke in several pieces.

I never fixed it, but thought about this thing my whole life.

I found one in the box on ebay for $300 a couple of years ago, but that was too steep for nostalgia.

Frddy, was it one of those little Cox engine dragsters that had a parachute?

These things came out in the early 70's and I got one. There was no steering, you just started it and hoped it went straight.

I ran it about 4 times and it screamed. I swear the thing did 60mph, but I was a kid so I am sure that's exaggerated.

On the 5th run it smashed into a curb and then a tree and broke in several pieces.

I never fixed it, but thought about this thing my whole life.

I found one in the box on ebay for $300 a couple of years ago, but that was too steep for nostalgia.

i think it might be, imma post some pics. it operated exactly how you just described, lol.

i think it might be, imma post some pics. it operated exactly how you just described, lol.

Sweet! That has to be it. I don't think there were a lot of choices back then. Can't wait to see some pics to take me down memory lane. I can remember exactly where I was when I ran this thing. Must have been 1978. lol

A Savage X, Wheely King and 1/18 Losi Raminator (blew the front pinion gear while running the dual motor setup, you would figure they would have metal gears in there for the price of these things.)

5 savages 1 big block, 1 small block, 1 puller (dad's), 1 basher,racer (dad's), 1 Flux, 1 slash moded 12t,1 ax-10, 1 High rollar,1 Losi 8t 2.0, 1 Clodbuster..

=)

I forgot to say what I have. I have two savages and countless cheepies. Going tonight to buy a mini-t

I'm the proud owner of a savy .21 and just in the mail today a savy .25 that i got for the old lady. at least she thinks lol.
" i sware its yours baby"

I have a Savage X 4.6, Wheely King, WK based crawler, RS4, Losi XXX-T brushless, RD Logics SHO buggy, Jammin X1-CRTtruggy and a Blade cx2 heli.

Sweet! That has to be it. I don't think there were a lot of choices back then. Can't wait to see some pics to take me down memory lane. I can remember exactly where I was when I ran this thing. Must have been 1978. lol

wow i remember those, they were a blast to run but if they hit a crack in the road or a small rock they were out of control lmao

Lets try and remember them all.
Nitro Savage X FLM standard length chassis
Brushless Savage X using FLM conversion
Baja 5B SS
Brushless LRP S8-BX Buggy
Brushless Traxxas Stampede
Brushless Losi Mini-T
Brushless Xray M18MT
Brushless Esky Lama v4
Esky Lama v3
Align Trex 500
Parkzone Corsair F4U

I think that's the lot. I keep telling my self I'm not addicted.

Just a savage XL and my Super Nitro RS4 right now but I'm going to get the HPI Blitz when it comes out and I'm getting a helo as soon as possible but I can't decide on which to get. I'm thinking the Exceed Blueray or the Genesis. Any opinions here? I see MTBikerTim has a TREX.

I also own a Factory Team TC4. I converted it for drifting. I'm gonna try to take a new picture when I get everything back in.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back