what engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4x4

i don't need a new engine at the moment but i want to be ready for it.so what engine would you get for a bashing savage ss and why?
+ does anyone have a web site for novarossi and/or axial?

thanks 4x4

thanks what does every one think about the axial 28. or 32 for bashing.
4x4

I don`t know the axials myself but from what I`ve read they`re really fast.
what engine you got now?
if you`re handy with a dremel just rebuild and P&P what you already have, put on a nova head and keep some bucks in your wallet.
we got a 3.5 rtr with a stock 21BB engine + nova head and that thing runs sooo mean, even without being P&P`d.
my own SS4.6 is currently being rebuilt but I already have a nova head (and tons of other nova stuff ) on the shelf for it, when the chassis is rebuilt it`s time for the engine (K4.6) to be rebuilt and P&P`d.

also check out the surefire .32 on racersedge.com there faster then the axiel

i have a s-25 and i have a nova head on its way. ill check out the surefire
thanks
4x4

would the sure fire be able to use the stock mainfold and ribbed exhaust or would i have to get a new exhaust that was tuned to that engine.+ would the surefire have enough power to get up a steep hill and is it reliable?
thanks 4x4

the only thing you will have to do is turn the carb the other way thats it !!!!!! it bolts right in and your off and rippin btw it bolts up to everything that comes stock on the savage to mods. needed

what do you mean by "btw it bolts up to everything that comes stock on the savage to mods. needed"
sorry about all the questions
thanks 4x4

sorry btw means by the way and i missed type, u don't need anything just what come on the stock savage (motor mount,header) it will work allu need is the engine feel free to ask anything later

Ive got a savage 25 and running a Dynamite mach.28 . Not as fast as some of the engines your looking at but it seems to hold up pretty good. I have no complaints about it!

Latest posts

Members online

Back