What do you think on the reverse module?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savage speed

my savage rocks
I got the reverse module and i have not run it yet i just was wondering if anyone has and what do you think?

IF it breaks his turck wont move unless he rips it out. I know because i broke mine once. The gears are VERY weak speed if you are moving even a little bit and change it out they will shatter. Other guys on here hate them for this and that they take away speed from the truck.

most don't use reverse but i agree use it if you have it i guess!! lol it can be a pain to have to keep running over to your truck and turning it around when in tight spaces But my theory is its just one more thing to go wrong!! lol

Wow that stinks i would have thought it was a good piece and durable. I guess stock stuff is not always good parts. Maybe they build the stock parts like that so you go to the heavy duty stuff for more money lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 busted ones and one that is still good... Don't bother. When (not if) it breaks it will be at the worst time and will take to long to fix when you would rather be running the truck.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back